PDA

View Full Version : Sligo: Undercover Cat

AmberLee
03-14-2012, 11:05 AM
Hi all! Sorry we've been absent. And I still haven't figured out how to get the photos from my new digital camera into the computer.* (Gads I feel technologically inadequate!) Anyway, as you may recall when Sligo and Huckleberry first came to live with me they were afraid of being covered with blankets. Progress!

Yesterday early morning, Sligo wanted cuddles. It was so blessed chilly, I s-l-o-w-l-y slid first a sheet over us, then a couple blankets one at a time. He was mildly apprehensive, but never stopped purring and directing my hands to where he most wanted cuddly-wuddlies. If the alarm clock hadn't gone off I suspect we'd've been there for hours! Progress!!!

* Both boys are gorgeous, but you are going to have to trust me on this a while longer.

happylabs
03-14-2012, 11:36 AM
Most digital cameras come with a cord you can attach to the camera and then into the computer. Or, you should be able to take the memory card out of the camera and put it into your computer somewhere. Once you do that it should start the process of showing you the pics to view and save.

Karen
03-14-2012, 02:58 PM
Congratulations on the progress, that's great! What kind of camera do you have? We can help!

AmberLee
03-14-2012, 05:00 PM
I think it's called a Coolpix? The cable that attaches to the camera has 2 BNC connectors, but I don't see where it connects to my computer which is a Toshiba Satellite, apparently.

momcat
03-14-2012, 05:34 PM
I don't doubt for a moment that your kitties are beautiful! Please give them some lovies from me? Don't feel bad about the problems getting the pictures posted. I tried to post a few of Groucho but it turned into a nightmare..... I got so frustrated with it I had no choice but to completely give up.

mrspunkysmom
03-14-2012, 06:09 PM
I think it's called a Coolpix? The cable that attaches to the camera has 2 BNC connectors, but I don't see where it connects to my computer which is a Toshiba Satellite, apparently.

Can you give the model number of the Coolpix? The coolpix doesn't have any USB type ports?

catmandu
03-15-2012, 09:30 AM
I am going to have to rent a computer for an hour so I can put My Newest Found Hotel Cats onto Photobucket.
The Library will not allow this as Photobucket will not allow it for security reasons:eek::(:eek:
We cannot wait to see Sligo:love: and Huckleberry:love:

krazyaboutkatz
03-16-2012, 01:40 AM
I'm so glad to hear that some progress is being made with Sligo.:) Too bad I don't live closeby any more or I'd be glad to help you get your pictures on to your computer. I look forward to seeing both of your boys pictures some day.:)