PDA

View Full Version : NEWARK NJ: 5 month Kitten needs rescue or will go to Newark kill shelter! Vetted

phesina
03-10-2012, 09:51 AM
If you can help or can pass this on to anyone else who might be able to, please do so. Thanks from Pat.

=========>
52918 52919 52917
Please contact me if you can help: Bonnie Wilson cat trapper. 201-803-3658 [email protected]

HouseCat About 5+ months male needs a home. Owner of rental apt said cat owner can have a cat. BUT After state inspection today cat owner was told to bring the cat to the shelter. No cats allowed in apt complex. Cat was neutered and eartipped with shots. (not tested, others in colony negative,) at PFA. 1/9/12 at a guess of 15 wks.

Please help keep this kitty out of kill shelter.

--------------
St. Francis you loved all created things,calling them your brothers and sisters.
You have been named the patron of the enviroment.Help me follow your example of caring for all of creation,for our air,water, forests and all creatures particularly our pets.
Watch over our world, and help me to care for all living things.

"I am my brothers keeper, and I will fight his fight.and speak the word for beast and bird, till the world shall set things right."

I looked at the caged animals in the shelter. . . the cast offs of human society. I saw in their eyes, love and hope, fear and dread, sadness and betrayal and I was angry. "God" I said, "this is terrible. Why don't you do something...?" God was silent for a moment and then he spoke softly.
"I have done something" he replied, "I created you."
========================

sana
03-10-2012, 02:51 PM
Lots of prayers that everything goes great and that this little baby finds a lovely home! If I lived near it, I would adopt it in a heartbeat! :love:

phesina
03-10-2012, 04:40 PM
Thank you, Sana! I hope and pray so, too.

Pat