PDA

View Full Version : GREAT UPDATE, post #2 - Re: Phillipsburg NJ: SICK STRAY!!! PLEASEEEE

phesina
03-10-2012, 09:42 AM
If any of you can help, or know of anyone else to pass this message on to, please do! - Thank you from Pat.

-------------->
52915 52916 52914
I URGENTLY NEED HELP FOR THIS SCARED KITTY! MY RESCUE IS PACKED TO THE GILLS AND I HAVE NO ROOM TO TAKE HIM IN! I'M SICK OVER THIS AS THIS POOR BOY NEEDS IMMEDIATE MEDICAL FOR A URI. I WILL HELP WITH VETTING COSTS AND TRANSPORT IF SOMEONE CAN HELP ME GET HIM TO SAFETY!!!

CONTACT MONICA AT [email protected]

This little boy has made his way to my home.. I know he is a boy as he lets me pet him and I have checked his privates and found a set of nuggets.. I have no idea his age but I DO know he is sick with a URI! His eyes are full of goop and he is having a hard time breathing.. He cries every night for food and eats as if there is no tomorrow. I have gone to home to home in my neighborhood and no one knows of HIM or who he belongs too. He is not listed on any "lost" web sites either. He is all black with a very crooked tail as you can see in the pics. His tail does not hurt him so I believe it is a birth defect or it was broken and healed incorrectly. He is skittish but not mean or nasty and has NEVER hissed or scratched me.. He is scared more than anything. There are many homes in my neighborhood that are in foreclosure and have been adandoned. I'm afraid he too was abandoned.. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME HELP HIM?????

Monica Sinforosa
www.crossedpawsrescue.com
http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/NJ606.html

------------------------

phesina
03-16-2012, 01:34 PM
He has a name now, too! - Kitkit :love::love::love:

---------->
Sent: Wed, Mar 14, 2012 11:15 am
Subject: 3/14/12 update - Phillipburg, NJ - Black kitty kitkit is STILL in need~

3/14/12- Kitkit has found a TEMP foster so that he can leave the vet and go to a nice warm home. Since his foster is TEMP, kitkit STILL NEEDS a forever home where he can have all the love he deserves for the rest of his life.. Donations for his medical care would greatly be appreciate too. If you can help in any way please email me and I will give you the vets information where donations can be called in to.

CONTACT MONICA AT [email protected]

Kit kit is now fully vetted, tested NEG for both FeLV and FIV, vaccinated, ears cleaned, advantaged, micro chipped, neutered and is fully clear of his URI now. He is approx 5 years old and is the sweetest and most gentle little boy you will ever meet.. He gets scared by loud noises but will calm down quickly if you tell him it's ok.. He loves his hiney and chin rubbed and his little feet make tons of muffins. He purrs so loudly too.. He is VERY good with other cats but we don't know about dogs yet. We are going to work on that when he gets settled in his foster home where there are very cat friendly doggies.. He loves when you make his blanket a little tent too.. I'm going to the store today to see if I can find him a cubby since he loves his little blanket tent..LOL If you can open your heart and home to him he will surely be the happiest little boy ever!! Please help to spread the word for kitkit.. An Adoption application is required to ensure kitkit safety.

Lizzie
03-19-2012, 01:23 PM
Thank you for the update. At least he is safe and in good hands while they look for a permanent home. He's my kind of cat - black short-hair, smallish, green eyes, a bit battered. It's a good job I live so far away. I hope he can find the kind of quiet home where he will get lots of TLC and will find himself sprawled on the bed in the sunshine.