PDA

View Full Version : KK... how did Oscar's dental go?

Randi
03-08-2012, 11:13 AM
Oscar has to have his teeth cleaned next week too. He will be with Fister in spirit!
I have been thinking of him, but not been able to concentrate on anything else than Fister. Hope he didn't have to have any teeth out. :)

Give him a gentle kiss from me! :love:

Killearn Kitties
03-08-2012, 02:27 PM
Thank you for thinking of Oscar, Randi. I should have posted earlier.

He had his scale and polish and luckily did not need any extractions. He was not particularly happy at being left at the vet, but is starting to forgive us.

He has some truely pearly white fangs now!

cassiesmom
03-08-2012, 02:33 PM
Yay, Oscar! I'm glad your visit to the doctor went well! *kiss*!

I'm putting a picture of you here cos you're so handsome! ... Oscar the mariner!

http://petoftheday.com/talk/attachment.php?attachmentid=51953&d=1319929175

mrspunkysmom
03-08-2012, 07:51 PM
Glad Oscar is doing well. He'll forgive you eventually.

phesina
03-08-2012, 10:11 PM
We're so glad that all is well and no extractions were done!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

krazyaboutkatz
03-09-2012, 12:34 AM
I'm glad to hear that Oscar's dental went well.:) My poor Storm is also scheduled for a dental cleaning and many of his teeth will also be extracted.:( My vet said that he'll feel much better once his nasty teeth are gone. At his annual check up, his heart sounded great and his blood work and thyroid T4 also all came back normal. So for a 16 year old, I guess he's doing pretty well. He goes in on April 2nd and my vet will be overseeing his dental/extractions. Now I just need to put some money aside for this huge bill coming up. I hope that Oscar's teeth and gums will remain well for many years to come.:)

catmandu
03-09-2012, 09:37 AM
WE Found Cats will send Joseph :love: Michael;) and Princess ;) will be there for Fister:love: and Oscar:love:
They are veterans of dental work :D and will be a big help!!!:love: