PDA

View Full Version : Please share this kitty - he's looking for a forever home (special needs)

Anikaca77
03-06-2012, 09:59 AM
Please share this story and see if we can find someone to take him in.

I'm posting this for a friend:

Knolly is visually impaired, he has an extra eye lid on his left eye, but that doesn't stop him from being a normal cat.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Find-Knolly-a-HOME/145357322252678

Its URGENT that a home be found for Knolly. We are located in Central PA, and transport can be arranged. If a home isn't found, we will be forced to take him to either the SPCA or have him PTS. (This was posted yesterday, March 5, 2012)

Knollys 2 or 3 years old. He's been with me for a little over a year. Transport help is available. Knolly is good with kittens, very nuturing. Flurry has cerebella hypoplasia and is in renal failure. Knolly will seek him out, stalk him, back him into cornors and torment him. He will jump on him and make Flurry scream. I really do think that in a smaller cat # home, Knolly would be great. He'd be a great starter cat. (This was posted on March 5, 2012)

Knolly is a two year old male neutered cat, who is looking for a home. He is up to date on shots, and great with a litter box. He is FELV/FIV negative. I do rescue work, and he is a foster and I must place him immediately, because he doesn't get along with my special needs kitty (her kitty also has CRF so it's not a good situation - this was posted in Feb.)