PDA

View Full Version : RB Party today for Phred!!

Bibette & Lulu
03-05-2012, 05:22 PM
I'm sure there's quite a party up on the Bridge today - it's Phred's birthday!!! So, here's to a very special guy who has touched so many over the years. I know that one of the furangels has baked him a chocolat chip cookie and there are lots of candles burning. Light one in his memory and the memory of the angels who are keeping him company. :love::love:

B&L's Mom2 (Phred's sister)

Karen
03-05-2012, 05:26 PM
Happiest of birthdays up there where your heart is functional and you are surrounded by pets and friends you loved!

momoffuzzyfaces
03-05-2012, 05:31 PM
Very Happy Birthday to one of my favorites in heaven or on earth!!! I can just see Phred being mobbed by so many animals all you see are wagging tails. :love:

lizbud
03-05-2012, 06:12 PM
I'm sure there's quite a party up on the Bridge today - it's Phred's birthday!!! So, here's to a very special guy who has touched so many over the years. I know that one of the furangels has baked him a chocolat chip cookie and there are lots of candles burning. Light one in his memory and the memory of the angels who are keeping him company. :love::love:

B&L's Mom2 (Phred's sister)

I am so glad you started this thread.:) I noticed earlier that Phred was on the list of Birthdays today. I didn't start a thread
because I was unsure how it would be received by family. I'm sure he is having a great party up in heaven.:)

Freedom
03-05-2012, 06:45 PM
Hats off to you, Phred. Happy Birthday!!!

cassiesmom
03-05-2012, 07:39 PM
Happy Birthday, dear Phred! :love:

Bibette & Lulu
03-05-2012, 09:21 PM
I am so glad you started this thread.:) I noticed earlier that Phred was on the list of Birthdays today. I didn't start a thread
because I was unsure how it would be received by family. I'm sure he is having a great party up in heaven.:)

Dear Lizbud - you all were Phred's family those last few years and I have been so thankful that he did have the Pet Talk community to be a part of. It tapped into a side of him that has always been there, but gave him a clear reason for living and a mission in his final years - to be there for the furkids of the world and their hoomans. I still have all the get well cards that were sent to him during his last hospitalization (I will get to sending out individual thank you's:o:o) and that outpouring of love and concern meant a great deal to me. So, here's to Phred and the gang over the Bridge!!

B&L's Mom2

Edwina's Secretary
03-05-2012, 10:15 PM
I still have his email address in my address book - just in case I need him. Happy birthday Phred....

cyber-sibes
03-05-2012, 10:25 PM
I thought I heard a lot of celebrating going on overhead!

Well
H*A*P*P*Y
B*I*R*F*D*A*Y
P*H*R*E*D!!!

:love: We miss you!

Since you're up there, give some skritches to Star & Shermie for us, ok? Oh, and Bowser, too!

Love & hugs,
Pat, JoJoe, & Jack & Moo

Husky_mom
03-05-2012, 10:39 PM
there probably still is a huuge lineup at the burger station Phred has up there.. always helpful and thoughtful toward others..

we miss you.. I'm sorry I never got the chance to meet you in person.. but in here I could tell you were an awesome guy... I'll always remember your sweet words :)

Happy Birthday!!

kuhio98
03-06-2012, 12:13 AM
Happy Birthday sweet Phred. I think of you and the Prayer Pups often.

chocolatepuppy
03-06-2012, 06:00 AM
Happy Birthday Phred. You are missed.:love:

Queen of Poop
03-06-2012, 07:31 AM
Happy Birthday Phred! Now could you tone down the party a bit, you're sending a cascade of snow down on us!

Randi
03-06-2012, 08:21 AM
Happy Birthday, Phred! We so miss you here on Pet Talk, but I'm sure all the furkids up there are wagging their tails and hosting a huge party for you! :love:

Bengalz
03-06-2012, 08:51 AM
Happy Birthday Phred - enjoy your party immensely knowing that age no longer matters:D Miss you!!

caseysmom
03-06-2012, 09:56 AM
Happy Birthday to one of the kindest people I ever meet even if it was only online. Enjoy your special day surrounded by all the pets at the rainbow bridge.

Karen
03-06-2012, 12:39 PM
I imagine he's still up there handing out cookies to pooches and humans alike! And hugs. We all miss him on what he'd call this ol' dirt ball.

gini
03-06-2012, 12:45 PM
I am sorry that I missed your birthday, Phred. I did remember, I just didn't have the time to sit down and post something for you.

You sure are missed down here - there just aren't too many like you and we need more like you who simply give and give and give. I guess if there were more like you - we wouldn't appreciate how wonderful you were.

I know that I was the recipient of so many thoughtful gifts and phone calls and support.

One day we will all be together again - each of us with our families and pets. Until that time comes take good care of all of our pets for us that have joined you - your shirt is probably made with lots and lots of pockets so you can hold all of the treats you need.

We all love you - more than ever! Happy Birthday!!!

Karen
03-06-2012, 12:52 PM
Oh, Gini, good to hear from you!

Now I came back to this thread to see how many people thought of Phred's "Urp ... Who ate the tomatoes" thread when they read today's Pet of the Day story? ;)

Randi
03-06-2012, 01:25 PM
It's good to see you here, Gini. :love:

Karen, I thought of another of Phred's threads that I really enjoyed:
http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?50686-WHO-was-their-real-estate-rental-agent!-(Burd-Tail)&highlight=WHO+was+their+real+estate

cassiesmom
03-06-2012, 01:37 PM
This thread that started off with information for Phred for Bootz da kat makes me smile :D
http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?15656-Dear-Phred&highlight=klam+juz

Randi
03-06-2012, 01:53 PM
This thread that started off with information for Phred for Bootz da kat makes me smile :D
http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?15656-Dear-Phred&highlight=klam+juz

Oh yes, that's a classic! One of the best ever!! :D

ramanth
03-07-2012, 10:08 PM
Hope you had a great birthday Phred!! :love: You are so missed.