PDA

View Full Version : Lock up your daughters!!..

Husky_mom
03-04-2012, 07:06 PM
as no-one is coming near my baby.. hahaha.. baby.. he's sooooo grown up.. and looks like his dad a LOT every day.. and I mean a LOT

the real baby well.. is having a great time being a baby.. lol.. she's 1yr almost 4 months old and still has no desire or need for that matter to walk/talk..I have no rush either.. lol..

she does walk on her walker or grabbing your hands or holding furniture.. but she just won't let go.. she rather crawls or wants to be picked up.. :P
and she does imitate sound and babble just not real words.. except for mama (mom with italian accent) , bibi (bottle) and mano (brother)..

they both are growing like weeds.. my kid is almost my same size shoe :eek:

and that was how they slept while baby had allergy to her crib (not really.. just a phse in where she didn't wanted to sleep there :P).. if they allowed me a lil space I'd squeeze in there somewhere lol..

Cataholic
03-04-2012, 07:40 PM
Adorable! Especially the one of them sleeping with her on top of him. I know that feeling!

Just today, I put on a pair of J's shoes...and while they are too small...I could, if i had to, wear them outside to get the newspaper. lol.

Karen
03-04-2012, 10:11 PM
Your little girl has such bright eyes, and is such a cutie! Enjoy her being a baby, it passes by so fast! And your son would look like his dad even without the painted-on sideburns! ;)

Husky_mom
03-04-2012, 10:30 PM
lol.. the sideburns were because of a play he was in.. kinda 50's. rock n roll type.. obviously I made him pose.. and some pics are just wow.. they loosk almost identical..

Scooter's Mom
03-05-2012, 02:47 AM
Your son has beautiful eyes. Your little girl is growing so fast. :)

Maya & Inka's mommy
03-05-2012, 06:11 AM
You have such beautiful kids Isabel :love::love:!!
That last picture, oh my that's soooooooooooooo sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love:

cassiesmom
03-05-2012, 09:43 AM
You have such beautiful kids Isabel :love::love:!!
That last picture, oh my that's soooooooooooooo sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love:

Agree agree agree!!

Roxyluvsme13
03-05-2012, 10:26 AM
You have beautiful children :). Ariel has grown so much! She's so cute. And I love the last picture!

Lilith Cherry
03-05-2012, 12:18 PM
They are both gorgeous! Really neat kids, Isabel!

beeniesmom
03-05-2012, 12:54 PM
Wow! They are growing up so fast!

chocolatepuppy
03-06-2012, 06:02 AM
Your children are adorable! They grow up too fast!!!:D