PDA

View Full Version : Sparky's b'day #13 today

pomtzu
02-28-2012, 07:57 AM
My little man is celebrating his 13th (68 dog years) birthday today! He is, without a doubt, the sweetest and silliest little guy to ever share his life with me. I have been so lucky to have him and his sister with me for all these years. Here's hoping that he has a lot more birthdays to look forward to.

Happy birthday my sweet little Sparky - my pillow pup. We all love you bunches and bunches! :love:

A few favorite pics of my boy.........

Karen
02-28-2012, 08:15 AM
Happy Birthday, handsome one!

Freedom
02-28-2012, 08:18 AM
Hi ya, Sparky! Heard you are having a special day - hope you enjoy yourself!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

So Mandy and his bd's are close together, it seems.

Queen of Poop
02-28-2012, 08:45 AM
Happy Birthday Sparky!!! :love:

happylabs
02-28-2012, 08:50 AM
Happy Birthday Sparky. :love: :love: :love:

I must say you are quite the dapper boy in your various sweaters. My fave is the light blue sweater!

Enjoy your day and much love from me and my kitties. :)

Roxyluvsme13
02-28-2012, 09:45 AM
Happy Birthday, sweet Sparky! Tell your mom to give you a big kiss and love from me and my crew :love:

cassiesmom
02-28-2012, 09:53 AM
Happy Birthday, sweet Sparky! A kiss and love to Sparky, and for Myndi too, from Cassie and me :love:

Alysser
02-28-2012, 10:55 AM
Happy Birthday handsome Sparky!!

Pinot's Mom
02-28-2012, 11:55 AM
Happy Birthday, Sweet Sparky!!

Pinot sends kitty kisses to her doggie buddy! :)

Asiel
02-28-2012, 01:42 PM
Happy Birthday Sparky and many more to come --- he sure doesn't look his age. He's such a handsome little squirt.:love:

lizbud
02-28-2012, 04:23 PM
Happy 13th Birthday handsome Sparky.:love: He honestly doesn't look his age. He has a sparkle in his eyes of a much younger pup.:)

Scooter's Mom
02-28-2012, 06:32 PM
Happy Birthday, Sparky! You're sure a sweetheart. Kisses to you from all the way in Arizona.

chocolatepuppy
02-28-2012, 08:27 PM
Happy Birthday Sparky!!!:D You don't look your age! I know you've been spoiled today!:cool:

Lilith Cherry
02-28-2012, 11:28 PM
Many happy returns for your birthday Sparky! Finney says "We Shih Tzus age very well don't we!":love:

pomtzu
02-29-2012, 08:19 AM
Hi PT Friends ~~~ Sparky here........

Just wanted to pop in and thank everyone for the nice comments, and of course the lovins and kisses. Mom delivered them from all of you.
It was a nice day and Mom let me get away with just about anything I wanted, but I didn't make any trouble - just had some extra outdoor play time since the weather was nice. I was going to have a hamburger for lunch, but Mom found NO HAMBURG in the freezer, so it has to wait till she goes shopping on Friday. DARN!!! She also mentioned that she has a surprise coming up for me in the next couple of weeks, but I think I figured that one out. When the family starts calling me Teddy Bear or Pudge Ball or Marshmallow, then that means I'm getting too "fluffy" looking and it's time for a spa day and a mop crop! YUK! Wish we lived close to Aunt Sandie and The Fluffs - maybe I could go to The Freedom Spa instead of Petsmart. But I like my girl where I go and she always gives me a good report card, and Mom lets me walk thru the store and pick out a treat when she comes to pick me up too.
Okay - I've jabbered long enough - must catch a quick morning nap before lunch. No outside playing today in the rain.
And Mom also said to tell you that the sparkle in my eyes is just the Devil in me shining thru and trying to escape! :eek: Tee-hee-hee......:)

Love and woofs and tail wags to all,
Sparky

Freedom
02-29-2012, 09:31 AM
LOL "The Freedom Spa" would welcome you for a "mop crop" Sparky! Ha ha haaaaa