PDA

View Full Version : My meltdown and a visit to the pshrink tomoroow

mrspunkysmom
02-27-2012, 10:44 PM
I hope my brain is still working tomorrow. I have an appt with a Pshrink and I need to impress upon the P.A. what would happen to me mentally should have I to work for this man. I've been in a meltdown for a while now and the root causes need to be dealt with.

I appreciate y'alls friendship.

Please pray that the pshrink's office understands what I have been through.

Just so you know, I believe medication has played a part in my reactions. My bosses have their actions to account for, also. Never the less, I am seeking a new physician. After being diagnosed as gluten intolerant, my docs left me to fend for myelf. I think I may actually be allergic to the amlodipine (the doc disagrees), since the hives have mostly disappeared. I did have an outbreak this morning but the predpack took care of it. The docs have been messing around with my medications and prescribed way too many anti-histamines for me and then wondered why my blood pressure was high. It was 170/84 last Thursday and they didn't even blink.

Well, head is hurting, which is normal, so I'll check in tomorrow.

Karen
02-27-2012, 10:56 PM
You'll be in our prayers for a successful visit tomorrow. Get some rest and snuggle some furry friends.

robinh
02-28-2012, 05:15 AM
You are in my prayers. Take care of yourself.

momcat
02-28-2012, 07:49 AM
Prayers and positive thoughts coming your way!

happylabs
02-28-2012, 08:52 AM
I hope you are feeling better and get this worked out. Prayers. :)

phesina
02-28-2012, 10:09 AM
Prayers and good wishes are being sent on your behalf, Anne.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

moosmom
02-28-2012, 02:32 PM
Mrspunkysmom,

I SO can relate!!! After being verbally abused by lawyers, I finally said ENOUGH!!! There's nothing worse than being forced to work in a hostile environment. There's one incident where I was verbally assaulted by a bottom feeder and was sent to the hospital with chest pains.

There are laws that protect employees against a hostile workplace. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Do what ya gotta do to protect yourself. I was fortunate enough to save hundreds of pages of (illegal and unethical) documentation as proof. It paid off.

mrspunkysmom
02-28-2012, 10:01 PM
Sadly, SC is a right to work state, so that means if I don't like what my employer does, I am free to find another job.

An Asst Superintendant called me today, so we shall see.

Sorry you had to go through the same thing.

Mrspunkysmom,

I SO can relate!!! After being verbally abused by lawyers, I finally said ENOUGH!!! There's nothing worse than being forced to work in a hostile environment. There's one incident where I was verbally assaulted by a bottom feeder and was sent to the hospital with chest pains.

There are laws that protect employees against a hostile workplace. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Do what ya gotta do to protect yourself. I was fortunate enough to save hundreds of pages of (illegal and unethical) documentation as proof. It paid off.