PDA

View Full Version : Frankie

LHCam
02-27-2012, 06:26 AM
Hi Frankie....You are a handsome boy. I love your beads and sunglasses.
You are so cute in them.Congratulations on DOTD.:love::love::love:

Linda:love:

opschick
02-27-2012, 07:04 AM
hi Frankie, I'm so glad you have a family that loves you very much. You are such a cutie and I can see you love them very much too! Happy dotd to you!

happylabs
02-27-2012, 08:15 AM
Frankie!!! Our own Frankie. Look at you being DOTD!!!!! I hope Beenie isn't jealous.

What great pictures, and, loved the story you wrote.

You look great in your glasses and necklace. Those are perfect colors for you.

I also wanted to tell you that you have a very important job helping to raise your human sister Laura. Teaching her to love animals is a very important lesson.

Have a great day Frankie!

Love to you from Helen/happylabs. :love:

Freedom
02-27-2012, 08:41 AM
LOL was going to say Our Very Own Frankie, but someone beat me to it. WOO HOO Frankie! Youz da Dog a da DAY on PT! Wowzer, how awesome is dat?!

Loved reading what "you" wrote about yourself, Frankie, not that you are shy or anything, ha haaa. I enjoyed the photos as well.

Enjoy your day, Frankie, hope those darn squirrels stay away. Love ya boy!

cassiesmom
02-27-2012, 10:51 AM
Hi, Frankie, sweety! I love the picture of you with your sister Laura :D I agree with opschick - I am glad your family loves you very much! Happy Dog of the day to you, Frankie and a big hug to you and Beenie from me!

Your fan,
Elyse

beeniesmom
02-27-2012, 12:02 PM
Thanks everyone! My little man is such a ham! He is enjoying the extra attention. :)

Freckles
02-27-2012, 12:24 PM
Frankie, love that silhouette of you checking out the squirrel.

tatsxxx11
02-27-2012, 01:16 PM
Hi there Frankie! Happy Dog of the Day to one of Pet Talk's very own!:) Your Mom must be bursting with pride!:D
What a handsome Boston boy you are, Frankie, and just as personality packed as you are good looking!
Your photo spread is the best, Frankie...SO cute, so heart warming, and doesn't the camera love you!!! But oh, that shot of your young girl Laura dressing you up has my heart melted into a puddle of lovey-gooey mush!:D How lucky little Laura is, having a patient, gentle, loving furrry bro to grow up with, teaching her all about the priceless rewards of animal love and companionship! No doubt you're making her a doggie lover for life!:cool:
Thanks for the BIG smiles, Frankie! Hope you and furry sister Beenie, little Laura, and your entire family are enjoying a very happy Dog of the Day, Frankie! I'm sure your Mom is going to pull out all the stops, making it a very special day, for sure!
Lots of love and kisses to you, adorable Frankie, and to Beenie too!:love::love::love:

lizbud
02-27-2012, 04:13 PM
Hi there Frankie,

Your pictures are great sweetie.:love: they really show off how handsome you are.;)
The one of you & laura is so sweet. Looks like she loves playing dress up with you.
Congratulations on being chosen for honors as DOG OF THE DAY.:love: Tell sister Beanie
you will share any extra treats today as you celebrate your special honor.:) Sending
our lots of hugs & kisses just for you.

retiredartteacher
02-27-2012, 05:12 PM
Congratulations on being Dog of the Day Frankie. You sure are a good looking Boston Terrier. Loved your beads and glasses too. When I was younger I had two Boston Terriers and as an 8 year old I would dress them up so I bet your human little sister will do the same ! :)

Alysser
02-27-2012, 05:27 PM
FRANKIE!! Our own special boy, Happy DOTD sweetie!! :love:

RobiLee
02-27-2012, 06:25 PM
Hello, Frankie, you gorgeous Boston boy! I always love seeing one of our very own as dog of the day.

Congrats, Frankie on being our Dog of the Day. You deserve the special honor and I hope you get spoiled a little bit extra today. Big hugs to you and your sister, Beenie!

chocolatepuppy
02-27-2012, 06:26 PM
Hi Frankie! Congrats on being DOTD! You're such a cutie and I know a very good boy! Enjoy your day with Beenie and Laura!!!:D

mon
02-27-2012, 09:28 PM
:D Frankie is fascinating alright! No wonder you love your Frankie, this dog is to die for adorable! Excellent photos and divine Boston Terrier :) All the best always, peace and love :D:D:D:D:D

kaycountrygal
02-27-2012, 10:16 PM
Hello Frankie; you are one handsome fella--so slick and cute. I thought all your photos were outstanding. I hope you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

finn's mom
03-05-2012, 07:56 AM
I don't think I replied here! I hope Frankie is still celebrating! ;)