PDA

View Full Version : My First Snow In Michigan!!!

moosmom
11-15-2002, 07:09 AM
I just wanted to tell everyone who is going on Sunday to meet to have a wonderful time!! I'm witnessing my very first snow since moving to Michigan. It's about the same as in Connecticut.

Have a wonderful time guys! I'll be thinking of you and will post on Monday night after work. Have a safe trip.

ramanth
11-15-2002, 08:27 AM
:D

Welcome to MI Moosmom. ;) Give it a few days... you'll hate it. LOL!

Luckily it was light enough that I could just use the defroster to melt it off. No scraping the windows this time! :p :D

Daisylover
11-15-2002, 09:29 AM
Welcome to Michigan..... Yeah, sooner or later the snow will get REAL old........ or at least the colder weather will.... 'Course down her in SE Mich we USUALLY don't get all that much snow and we're on the wrong side of the state to get the lake effect snow so we do ok for the most part... However I've been thinking about moving over to Lk Mich just north of Muskegon and they get tons of the stuff....I must be crazy. ;)

anna_66
11-15-2002, 01:55 PM
Don't you just love the snow:rolleyes: (not!)

We'll be thinking of you on Sunday. Take care.
Anna

The Cat Factory
11-15-2002, 02:17 PM
I want it to snow here!

mugsy
11-15-2002, 05:16 PM
It has snowed here all day and I'm SO happy. Other than stupid drivers who act like they've never seen the stuff, it's been a great day! I'm one of the weirdos that LOVES snow.

wolflady
11-15-2002, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by mugsy
It has snowed here all day and I'm SO happy. Other than stupid drivers who act like they've never seen the stuff, it's been a great day! I'm one of the weirdos that LOVES snow.

LOL Me too! That's probably one of the main reasons I come back to Indiana every Christmas is the hope of having a White Christmas!! There's just something about the smell of snow and how everything seems so quite and soft when it's coming down.

Of course, when I lived in Indiana, as soon as Christmas was over...I wanted spring to come. :rolleyes: