PDA

View Full Version : Our daughter left our house yesterday.........

Maya & Inka's mommy
02-26-2012, 07:51 AM
Our daughter Indra left our house yesterday...! No no, she didn't run away or so, she moved into her own house, together with her boyfriend Adriaan!
I know, I should be happy for this, and yes I AM happy for her!!!
But.......... I will miss my "little girl" so very hard...! She was always reay to help out, to clean if necessary, etc...! We also had long conversatios together, about everything that crossed our minds...!

This is her house! My hubby Bernard and our son Jo are on the picture too! we went there to help her with the move!

This are Indra and het boyfriend last Xmas

And 2 pics from a younger Indra! She was ( and still is!)such cheerful girl!!!

Randi
02-26-2012, 07:57 AM
Aww, she's all grown up now and leaving the nest. Looks like a nice place they got - I love the bay windows. I know you will miss her, and I'm sure she'll miss you, too, but you can always visit. :) How far did she move? Tell her I wish her good luck!

Love that picture of her with the bicycle.

Maya & Inka's mommy
02-26-2012, 08:07 AM
It's a 15 minutes drive to her place. Not that far hey!! I'm grateful for that!!

I love the style of the house too! It is from 1930 and needs some renovations inside; but that is no problem!

Karen
02-26-2012, 08:07 AM
Awww, congratulations to Indra, and to you Momma bird for allowing her to leave the nest as they say! It's a big step for both of you! You'll have to fuss over those kitties of your extra in the next few days to get used to the feeling! And meet for a cup of tea like two big ladies!

pomtzu
02-26-2012, 09:37 AM
She must be so excited - quite a big step and a whole new world for her (and boyfriend). I wish them all the best.

She certainly did grow from a cute little girl to a very beautiful young woman. She is stunningly gorgeous!

catnapper
02-26-2012, 09:48 AM
It is hard to let them go. My youngest has been out of the house for 2 years now and I still miss her.

She sounds like she has a good life created by you and your husband and now she is using all the knowledge you gave her to continue a good life (((hugs))) Good job Mom!

Maya & Inka's mommy
02-26-2012, 10:46 AM
And meet for a cup of tea like two big ladies!

Oh yes, will do that!!! Is piece of cake hehe, because she works in a restaurant-tearoom (she is the "sous-chef"), so from now on, a trip to Ghent will be a weekly thing for mommy!!!!

Catty1
02-26-2012, 11:04 AM
I bet you will become "Mom" to everyone in that Ghent restaurant! :) Gosh, she has grown up to be so stunning, and her boyfriend looks like a truly nice fellow! Is he a chef also?

I bet Jo will miss his sister!

Maya & Inka's mommy
02-27-2012, 03:01 PM
I bet you will become "Mom" to everyone in that Ghent restaurant! :) Gosh, she has grown up to be so stunning, and her boyfriend looks like a truly nice fellow! Is he a chef also?

I bet Jo will miss his sister!

No, he isn't in the restaurant business at all! He works in a wholesale trade for fruits and vegetables!He can cook though! His speciality is making delicious soup!!!!

Candace, if you ever come to Ghent, be sure to go to that restaurant, and maybe if you tell Indra that you were born on the same day and year as her mom, maybe you will also be treated as her mom ;)!!
She always offers me a free cappuccino!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

caseysmom
02-27-2012, 03:09 PM
No, he isn't in the restaurant business at all! He works in a wholesale trade for fruits and vegetables!He can cook though! His speciality is making delicious soup!!!!

Candace, if you ever come to Ghent, be sure to go to that restaurant, and maybe if you tell Indra that you were born on the same day and year as her mom, maybe you will also be treated as her mom ;)!!
She always offers me a free cappuccino!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I became a grandma of twins soon after my daughter moved out with her boyfriend! Not saying I mind thought they are the loves of my life. Your daughter is so pretty!

phesina
02-27-2012, 06:01 PM
Oh my goodness, that's a milestone all right!

They both look and sound very happy. And that's so nice that they aren't far away for you to visit, Lut.

Congratulations and good wishes to all involved!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: