PDA

View Full Version : Let's chase Fergie!

Woodnymph
02-25-2012, 04:39 PM
I have 4 rough collies, 2 poms. Fergie likes to get them to chase her while she out doing them all, while we scream, "Run, Fergie RUN!" She runs thru the yard - tight turns around trees,shrubs, ponds, etc...They try to head her off by out thinking her. One of the poms, Buffers plays the game too- thinks she's a collie.

kaycountrygal
02-25-2012, 05:26 PM
Pictures, Pictures? It sounds very funny. Do you have any pictures?

Woodnymph
02-25-2012, 06:29 PM
I am always taking pictures, but there are so many of them and get lots of blurry bodies..never seem to get a good action one. Will try again. Have to see how to post pics here. Linda in R.I.

Karen
02-25-2012, 06:57 PM
The collies must love that - someone to "herd!"

Try using "sports" mode on your camera, that might help getting action shots, that's what it is designed to do!

And here (http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/showthread.php?171780) is a thread describing how to post pictures now! I look forward to seeing them!

Woodnymph
02-25-2012, 07:28 PM
Just made an album. Should be posted soon. Linda

pomtzu
02-26-2012, 06:34 AM
I just saw your album. You have some beautiful collies. but I want to see some POM pics too (for obvious reasons)! I'm assuming that you breed the collies from seeing the baby pics. So cute. Since I like things on a smaller scale, Shelties are one of my favorite breeds.

I also see you're from RI. We have another active member here from RI, and several ex R-Islanders too. I was born and raised in Warwick but now live in DE - haven't been back in many years since my parents have passed away and brothers moved away too.

Woodnymph
02-26-2012, 07:07 AM
Ok will post some pics this a.m. Buffers had a litter (6!) at 2 yrs. old and another 6 at 4 yrs. We had her spayed after that- tooo big litters- were like sardines in there! But beautiful! Glad to meet you! Linda

pomtzu
02-26-2012, 09:41 AM
Yay!!! Thanks for the Pom pics. I would be in heaven surrounded by that many of those little fuzzbuttz! :love: