PDA

View Full Version : Amazing or The proof is in the Pudding?

RICHARD
02-25-2012, 12:41 AM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/22/cat-saves-womans-life-hours-adopted_n_1293820.html?ref=mostpopular

Ed always warns me when he has no food in his bowl.....:eek:;)

happylabs
02-25-2012, 07:16 AM
What an amazing story!

pomtzu
02-25-2012, 07:27 AM
Amazing indeed. I have read of a lot of similar stories, but that she had only just gotten this cat that very day, made it even more so.

Good kitty! If you were mine, you would have earned yourself a big dinner at Red Lobster! :)

sana
02-25-2012, 09:27 AM
Aw! Wow! What a lovely story! :love: :)

catmandu
02-25-2012, 09:39 AM
:love::love:
What a Great Big Hero Cat you are Owesome Orange Pudding!!
:cool::cool:
That just goes to shoiw you that the good that you do will come back to you.
My Awesome Cat Angels often find nice things for me and I know that if I am in danger , My Cats will run to my rescue!!!
:love::love:

Taz_Zoee
02-25-2012, 10:43 AM
Wow! This just supports my thought that everyone (well, maybe not everyone, but those capable of caring for a living thing) should have a pet.

krazyaboutkatz
02-25-2012, 04:33 PM
Wow! I always knew that orangies were special but he really has a gift. Thanks for sharing this story with us.:)

kaycountrygal
02-25-2012, 05:39 PM
I am impressed. The part I find even more amazing is that the cats had not been in the home with the family very long at all--not even a day. I would think the cats would be settling in and maybe nervous. But what do they do? They go into action and help the diabetic woman--amazing.

momcat
02-25-2012, 08:06 PM
What an adorable little sweetheart! It's nothing short of amazing that Pudding would catch on to this after only being in his furever home for a matter of hours. I can't help but wonder if, somewhere along the way, he was the companion of another diabetic and recognized the signs. I'm insulin dependent diabetic and Groucho often picks up on sugar level problems before I do then lets us know.

Pudding, you are a real hero and there's no doubt that you'll be a wonderful companion to your new family. I wish you many years of health, happiness, and non-stop love :love: