PDA

View Full Version : Thursday #470..Thanksgiving in February?

RICHARD
02-23-2012, 08:41 AM
I wanted to make this week's theme a little light hearted but figuring in what happened last week, I thought some 'thanksgiving' should be in order.

After all, being alive is a wonderful thing.

--------------

We haven't done mimosas in a while?

And sausage, and eggs............and apple doughnuts?;)

DONE!

smokey the elder
02-23-2012, 08:58 AM
Mmm...mimosas! That sounds good, along with the eggs.

Karen
02-23-2012, 08:59 AM
Sounds appropriate, I'll take another of those applesauce doughnuts, and some eggs, please!

RICHARD
02-23-2012, 05:33 PM
STE,

Eggs and Mimosa..

DONE!

Karen,

Apple donuts and Eggs....

Done!

I'll stoke the fireplace....

Lady's Human
02-23-2012, 07:15 PM
Sounds like a tasty menu.

I'll pass on the mimosas, coffee works better with the donuts.

BTW, it's tough to type while you're arm is being used as a pillow....right Lady? (yeah, I know, stop typing and pay attention to the puppy!)

cassiesmom
02-23-2012, 07:53 PM
Oh, good! I love Thanksgiving! Could I have coffee, please? Well, decaf.

I say this as often as I can on our gratefulness.org page but not often enough here. God, Thank You for all of the very special people, dogs, cats and pets of Pet Talk!

Pinot's Mom
02-23-2012, 08:42 PM
I'll take the whole menu, please, I love breakfast for dinner! ....and Mimosas! :) Yum!

RICHARD
02-24-2012, 07:52 AM
I'll take the whole menu, please, I love breakfast for dinner! ....and Mimosas! :) Yum!

I have been jonesing for a good waffle....So Mimosas for everyone and waffles and sausage for everyone?

DONE!

LH,

More donuts!

Donuts, mmmmmm!

Done!

david p
02-24-2012, 11:13 AM
RICHARD, coffee and Bailey's and lots of donuts for me, please. I want to keep my mind off my left foot and my left foot off the ground. They haven't given me the x-ray results yet.

Karen
02-24-2012, 02:34 PM
Pouring rain here, grey skies all day made it hard to tell what time or even what month it was! Nice big mug of chai and a doughnut, please!

And David you could call and bug them! Really!

RICHARD
02-24-2012, 07:21 PM
RICHARD, coffee and Bailey's and lots of donuts for me, please. I want to keep my mind off my left foot and my left foot off the ground. They haven't given me the x-ray results yet.

David,

Keep off your feet, I'll have the Orc get your order.....Hope all goes well for you..

Done!

Karen,
Chai and donuts.
I'll have he Orc deliver
Done!

Karen
02-27-2012, 03:36 PM
Oddly warmish grey day here - something bright, please! It's like even the weather isn't sure what month it is!

pomtzu
02-27-2012, 04:21 PM
It's been such an odd non winter. This a.m. was cold and frosty, but it got up to 60 this afternoon - bright and sunny. I never even wore my heavy duty cold weather down filled parka all this season - just the mid weight poly fill jacket. I'm thankful! Now on to Spring.

Anyone want to share some brownies with me??? - fresh out of the oven and still warm. :)

Pinot's Mom
02-27-2012, 05:08 PM
I'll have some Brownies, please! Want some green tea ice cream with that? I know, it sounds odd, but it's slightly addicting...

pomtzu
02-27-2012, 05:18 PM
I'll have some Brownies, please! Want some green tea ice cream with that? I know, it sounds odd, but it's slightly addicting...

Hmmm - that ice cream sounds interesting. I hate tea, but recently I discovered raspberry green tea - and I LOVE it. Never thought I'd use "tea" and "love" in the same sentence. :eek: What brand is it? - I'll have to look for it.

Pinot's Mom
02-27-2012, 05:26 PM
We buy them at an Asian grocery, the name of the company is "maeda-en" and they're green tea bon-bons. Love them! :)

Lady's Human
03-01-2012, 12:27 AM
Ahhhhh, I love the sounds of a thunderstorm.....but in february, with snow?

Wake me up in april.