PDA

View Full Version : New Family Member: Franny the Boxer

Desert Arabian
02-21-2012, 11:36 AM
First of all, HELLO PET TALK! It has been ages since I have posted. :( I have been browsing around and still see a lot of old, familiar faces on here though so that is good! I had to stop by to brag a little bit and show off our new family member, Francesca "Franny". No, she isn't a yellow lab...Josh and I will get one eventually. Haha. We adopted her from Green Acres Boxer Rescue out of Green Bay, Wisconsin. When she was surrendered she was very underweight and had a litter of puppies. She is approximately 3 years old. As you can see she never had her tail docked, which makes me incredibly happy because her tail is the best part about her. There is a lot of personality in that thing and if it was a nub it just wouldn't be the same. Anyhow, here are a few pictures of my best friend. I hope I can make time to post on here more frequently - I miss chatting with friends here on Pet Talk! Take care everyone, Laura.

cassiesmom
02-21-2012, 12:36 PM
How do you do, Franny! I like boxers so much because of Pet Talk! It is nice to meet you! :D

happylabs
02-21-2012, 12:40 PM
Wow...Franny is a gorgeous Boxer! She has beautiful color and markings. Love that face. :love: :love: :love:

Welcome back to PT. Come visit more and tell us stories of your sweet girl. :)

wolf_Q
02-21-2012, 12:41 PM
She's gorgeous! I love the tail too. :) We rented out our first little house and the people who rent from us have a boxer that looks almost identical (she has a tail too). :)

Roxyluvsme13
02-21-2012, 12:46 PM
She's beautiful! I love how her collars contrast with her color, very striking.

Karen
02-21-2012, 12:52 PM
Welcome back, Laura and welcome Franny! Love that she's got her whip tail!

dab_20
02-21-2012, 02:52 PM
I do remember you, congrats on the new addition!

Franny is absolutely adorable, reminds me so much of Springen. Hope to see you and Franny around more!

kaycountrygal
02-21-2012, 03:49 PM
Hello Franny; it's a pleasure to meet you. You made me smile; you are just beautiful. I'm so glad you have a good home. I've never been around a boxer but I do think you're pretty. I hope you and your new family have many years together.

chocolatepuppy
02-21-2012, 04:39 PM
Good to see you back! Franny is a beauty, congrats!:D

All Creatures Great And Small
02-21-2012, 05:26 PM
I'm the proud grandma of Franny Fran! (I bought her the lovely coat she's modeling in the one picture, for Christmas. It's a grandma's job to spoil the granddog, right?) As much as I love Franny, I love even more how happy Laura is to finally have a dog. :love: She's only wanted one since oh, I don't know, the day she was born? :D

I confess I'm not really a "dog person", but Franny is pretty loveable. When she comes to visit me though, my cats are terrified and either hide under a bed or on top of a high cabinet. :eek: I'm hoping one day they can all just get along, especially since Franny really only wants to play with them, not eat them. ;)

Karen
02-21-2012, 05:43 PM
Great to see you back, and glad you are enjoying your grand-dog!

Desert Arabian
02-25-2012, 03:06 PM
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! Franny is a very photogenic young lady, so I am sure I will be posting pictures of her frequently especially since she is so silly. :D

Asiel
02-25-2012, 07:55 PM
Hello Franny - What a beautiful boxer, such striking colour , love the collars and coat, they do match up to her colour so well.

k9krazee
02-27-2012, 09:34 AM
Congratulations! Franny is adorable. I LOVE the picture of her head resting on the seats & I can't wait to see more!

*LabLoverKEB*
02-27-2012, 11:12 AM
Welcome back! Franny is absolutely adorable!!

luvofallhorses
02-27-2012, 07:46 PM
She is lovely. :D