PDA

View Full Version : Whitecoats visit

Lady's Human
02-21-2012, 10:52 AM
And I'm amazed! I didn't even need to muzzle her, she didn't nip!

It was just the usual, checkup, vaccs, etc, with an additional check on her arthritis. It's gotten to the point where she's actually going to have pain meds as needed, because someone forgets her age occasionally and winds up chasing around the living room after Patch. They ambush each other, and if she really gets into the wrestling with the little knucklehead she feels it the next morning.

Still amazed that someone didn't nip at the whitecoat, I guess there's a first time for everything. :p

Karen
02-21-2012, 01:02 PM
Wow! She is mellowing a teensy bit with age? Good job, Lady! Have daddy give you an extra cookie from me!

Lady's Human
02-21-2012, 01:05 PM
She got a moozle when we got home.

Patch almost got in trouble, she gets REALLY defensive about her moozles when he's getting pushy.

Karen
02-21-2012, 01:55 PM
Awwww, yes, Patch does like to push the boundaries, doesn't he? Give Lady a hug from me.

Freedom
02-21-2012, 04:17 PM
Good job Lady, letting the white coats check you over and give you the shots.

Gentle pets to you sweet girl!

chocolatepuppy
02-21-2012, 04:40 PM
Good girl Lady!:)

cassiesmom
02-21-2012, 05:35 PM
Yay, Lady! ((HUGS)))

Lady's Human
02-21-2012, 06:17 PM
This was the first vet visit in 12 years that she hasn't tried to nip the vet. I'll give her a pass on that, though, as I feel the same way about doctors.

Her first vet visit after we got her from the shelter started with a thermometer in the usual spot with no introduction from the vet. If that was my first experience I'd bite too.