PDA

View Full Version : Annie in Snow-pics

kaycountrygal
02-20-2012, 01:07 PM
2.20.12 Last night we finally got a little snow this winter just as birds, flowers, plants thought spring was here with all the warm temps. The snow is disappearing FAST.

cassiesmom
02-20-2012, 01:16 PM
Dear Annie,

Hug, hug, hughughughug! You are beautiful! I like these pictures of you with snow and daffodils! Hugs for Luke kitty and Lil Girl too!

Your admiring fan,
elyse

Karen
02-20-2012, 01:19 PM
You have snow, and I don't - how weird is that, geography considering! Annie looks pretty all gold against the white snow, but we all know when that melts, mud happens!

pomtzu
02-20-2012, 01:31 PM
We were supposed to get some of that storm here, but it stayed well to the south of us. I need to call my bro in Hickory to see if he got any.
Well, even if we did get it, it would be gone VERY quickly. It's supposed to be in the 60's later this week. And so goes the winter that wasn't..........:D

Sowa
02-20-2012, 02:22 PM
Annie, you are soo cute! I just want to curl up and snuggle you :)

Freedom
02-20-2012, 04:10 PM
Annie, this is more like it, eh? Snow and sunshine!!! You sure do seem to be enjoying it all.

Funny to see the daffs with the snow!

sana
02-20-2012, 05:32 PM
Aw! Annie you looks so fat, fluffy, lazy and adorable in these photos!! :love: :D She looks so sleepy and cute! :love: I just wanna reach out and give her a BIIIIIIIIGGG hug! :love:

chocolatepuppy
02-20-2012, 07:34 PM
Annie is so pretty!:love:

happylabs
02-20-2012, 07:44 PM
She really does look so pretty in the snow. Oh, and you can keep the snow. :D

Asiel
02-20-2012, 07:53 PM
Annie is such a pretty dog. Didn't have a clue you got snow so far south. We've had two sunny days with a high of 2 degrees over the weekend, our snow is actually melting but still have a few feet of it. Looks like Spring is around the corner but we could get buried again for March.

kaycountrygal
02-21-2012, 01:12 PM
Hello All, Thanks to each of you who commented on the pics. Yes, Annie girl is a good girl, very sweet & docile. She came here as a stray 6 yrs ago & I have NEVER seen her be anything but friendly ... and sometimes shy. She was very shy at first & I think she had been abused. She loves to be petted... cant seem to get enough of it. And another thing... She has NEVER jumped up on me or anybody as some dogs do... never even tried. I recently trained her to SIT for her little animal cracker treats.

Yes, I'll give hugs to Annie. LilGirl, and Luke although Luke doesnt really like hugs so I'll be careful with him.

oh yes We get snow here, usually 2-4", this time more like 1.5" (that's inches not feel LOL). Last year we had FOUR snows, one about 6", unusual to have 4 snows. Many years ago we had a "blizzard" & got 16" snow at one time. It is not unusual for us to have sleet and freezing rain and if power lines get heavy, then the power goes out; that's why I have a generator.
Oh, I forgot to mention that sometimes we get hurricane or the remnants thereof even though we're 200 miles from the coast... just depends on the track of the hurricane. One more thing... it is to be 70 later this week :) ok, That's my weather report.