PDA

View Full Version : Trouble is here!!! (fun pic of my girls)

Kirsten
02-20-2012, 09:45 AM
Such a typical Luna & Lily moment ... ;)

http://www.catmom.de/2012/cartoon.jpg

katladyd
02-20-2012, 11:23 AM
Lovely Luna is just protecting you from Lily :D. I didn't know sweet Luna was capable of such fierceness! I hope Lily got some pets, too.:love:

Kirsten
02-20-2012, 11:30 AM
katladyd, well, actually, I'm always feeling a little sorry for Luna in moments like that. She can't do anything without Lily interfering, and it stresses her a lot. She's the older one, but she can not compete with Lily, and Lily scares her. Sometimes Lily would just stare her down, but at other occassions she's jumping onto Luna's back, and after that, she's chasing her across the entire apartment. Luna doesn't know how to deal with that, she's just hissing and growling for her own defense, but that doesn't impress Lily at all.

cassiesmom
02-20-2012, 11:36 AM
Awww, Luna and Lily! I bet meowmie has more than enough scritchies and lovies to go around. I am sending some extra ones *lovelovelovelovelove* just in case :love:

Karen
02-20-2012, 11:49 AM
Nothing subtle about that expression!

Randi
02-20-2012, 01:17 PM
I simply love Luna's expression in the fifth photo. Poor girl can't quite figure out what's going on.

Give them both some kisses from me! :love: :love:

sana
02-20-2012, 06:13 PM
Aw! Haha! Cute! :love: :D

krazyaboutkatz
02-20-2012, 07:05 PM
Cute pictures and captions.:) Yes, there will always be a cat that needs to be the center of attention. In my household it is Pearl. Hopefully Luna will be able to get some extra loving soon.:)

Asiel
02-20-2012, 08:06 PM
Love the pictures and the captions. I didn't know cats could get that upset - learn something every day.

sallyandsnowx
02-20-2012, 09:34 PM
Very creative! The pictures and captions go along perfectly. Super cute ;)

catmandu
02-21-2012, 09:51 AM
What a Great Photo Pictoral of Your Ladies Kirsten!!
I just wish that I could do that with My New Found Hotel Cats!!
As usuyal Kirsten your Photos of Lily and Luna are always so appreciated by we Cat Lovers:love::love::love:

Barbara
02-21-2012, 09:56 AM
I love how you translated them-I think you speak purrfect cat language. I would not have expected Luna to react in such an explicit way. Orion who is the lower man on the totem pole here would just walk away. I have to find different places where they can both have their private cuddle session;)