PDA

View Full Version : Sherbie's 9th Got-ME Day

pomtzu
02-20-2012, 06:41 AM
Yup - 9 years and counting. Some of you might remember his story of how he showed up during the President's Day Blizzard of 2003, and never left, and how he came to be referred to as "the stray who came to stay". He got ME - I didn't get HIM! He has slowed down some, but he's still with us. He divides his time between here and the lady next door, as she started feeding him too about a year ago since she thought he had been left behind by another neighbor. He has 2 "apartments" - the shelter I have for him, and the little dog house that she fixed up for him. He's so fickle - ummm - I mean spoiled! And he's still Velcro Kitty - he attaches himself to Sparky, and sometimes irritates the daylights out of him. But Sparky, being the gentle little soul that he is, always tolerates it!

So Happy Anniversary, Sherbie. We all love you - and yes - even Sparky does!

Karen
02-20-2012, 07:08 AM
Happy Gotcha Day, Sherbie!

phesina
02-20-2012, 07:46 AM
What a good-looking guy you are, Sherbie!

Happy Gotcha Day #9!!!!!

Freedom
02-20-2012, 07:57 AM
Hooray for Sherbie, a cat who knows where he wants to live, lol.

Happy Gotcha Day, Sherbie!!! :love:

cassiesmom
02-20-2012, 11:38 AM
Hi, Sherbie! Happy Got-Me Day!

mrspunkysmom
02-20-2012, 12:38 PM
Happy Gotcha Day Sherbie! Sounds like you have the best of both worlds. You get to be outdoors and you have TWO homes and food sources. What a lucky cat.

May you have many more to come!

krazyaboutkatz
02-20-2012, 07:10 PM
HAPPY 9th GOTCHA DAY SHERBIE!!!! He sure is a handsome boy and has two wonderful families that care for him.:) I hope he has many more gotcha days to come.:)

catmandu
02-21-2012, 09:42 AM
A Big Happy Gotcha Day to you Sherbie!!:)
You ceratinly are one comfortable Creamsicle Cat with such Great Places to sleep and relax, and I know My Found Cat Angels would love to sit in your back yard with you:love::love: