PDA

View Full Version : Wii

HoochsMommiee
02-17-2012, 10:33 PM
does anyone have the wii i just went and bought it but have not played it yet hubby won't get off it...

Varga
02-18-2012, 08:51 AM
Yeah, we have one (was a Christmas gift for me from my husband). We play Mario Kart together sometimes. Always great fun! :D

happylabs
02-18-2012, 09:04 AM
Yeah, we have one (was a Christmas gift for me from my husband). We play Mario Kart together sometimes. Always great fun! :D

I don't have one but I WANT one. I would probably never get any work done though unless I got one of the exercise programs. :D

Varga...I love, love, love your pupper! Post more pics of him some time.

pomtzu
02-18-2012, 09:33 AM
We have one (it's my grandson's), and it's not only great for kids, but for the whole family. There are so many different games, that it's unlikely that you'll get tired of any. The exercise programs are awesome too. I personally like bowling.

HoochsMommiee
02-18-2012, 09:41 AM
i was finally able to play i am hook and i know u can chat or send msg's on it too but u need the other persons code

does anyone have a code and we can chat
we have call of duty mw3 the mario game

pomtzu
02-18-2012, 11:53 AM
The Wii does a ton of things, but being the techno-challenged individual that I am, I don't have a clue as to about 99% of them! :eek:

sallyandsnowx
02-18-2012, 12:03 PM

Hehe I love Mario Kart! :D I played it for the first time with my 6 year old cousin. He wound up beating me because he told me to hold the steering wheel upside down. :o What a slick!

I also like playing Just Dance. It's a fun game to play with family and friends, some of the dances are pretty hysterical! I'm not sure how to do the whole chatting thing on my wii yet. I've had it for almost two years and I still have yet to figure out how to connect it to my Internet. :rolleyes:

sana
02-18-2012, 12:14 PM
Ooh!! I love Wii, but, don't have it... :(

There's this game thingy for Wii in which there are little men and you play games with them like Fishing, Cow racing, and you can make more of those characters etc. Do you know about it? I love that one! I think those people are called Mii Characters or something!

Roxyluvsme13
02-18-2012, 05:52 PM
I just bought one last month and I'm addicted! Mario Kart and Just Dance are my favorites. And I also love my pink Wiimote and racing wheel :D

Vette
02-20-2012, 03:04 PM
I has one. i love it an kinda hate it at the sametime LOL

im used to games where you aim with your thumbs. im good at that,, especially if its a game i have played a lot an know all the nooks an crannies to like HALO. the Wii however... >< require a crap ton of more interaction where you gotta move your arm/hand about an have precision aiming with your arm/hand. something im not used to an im one of the kinda people who have crappy hand/eye coordination so it can get frustrating for me.

i love NyxQuest: Kindred Spirits,, Donkey Kong Country Returns an creepy game called LIT.

LOL good luck getting him off the Wii ;)

kaycountrygal
02-20-2012, 03:26 PM
Yes, I got one two years ago. I havent used it in awhile but at first I was addicted. LOL. I like bowling. Also I bought little plastic "gun" and liked deer hunting. If I could get myself off the computer LOL, then I could play my Wii.