PDA

View Full Version : Hey Everyone!

dab_20
02-14-2012, 11:56 PM
Although I've been MIA lately, I have tried to lurk here and there to keep up. I mostly use my phone to use FB but just don't get onto PT as much as I'd like. To update you all...

I moved out with my fiance in the beginning of January, it actually all happened very quickly. We found a place we love, for a little higher than we had planned. I now work full time along with full time school so it's been a struggle. I guess I didn't realize how good I had it not paying for rent and food, and how hard living on my own actually is. I do very much enjoy living with my fiance and getting used to each other, and decorating my cute place :) I also miss my mom a ton, which I didn't think I would.
I've got two classes left and will be graduating with my associate of science, which means I'm half done with school. YAYY!!

Molli is doing well. She had a hard time the first couple weeks but has adjusted and my fiance and her have become inseperable. From hating dogs two years ago to spoiling my baby rotten, he's certainly made a change for the better. :D Sam is living with my mom, and I miss him like crazy!! It's actually a good situation though, because my mom lives with her boyfriend now, and he gives him a mile walk before work every morning, and a mile when he gets home. I never had time to do that with Sam before and I'm glad he gets that now.

Hope everyone is doing well, I'll try to post more often. I've attached two pictures of Molli.

sana
02-15-2012, 06:12 AM
Well hello!! Good to hear from you again! :D
Aw! So nice that you like your new home! I hope you'll be able to take awesome care of it!! :) :love:
Yaay for Molli! So nice that she is happy with your fiance and is settling well! Love Molli's pics :D
Hope you get to meet Sam a lot :D Aw! And I hope you get to meet your mother often :)
Well, great to hear from you again!
:love::love::love: