PDA

View Full Version : Any couponers here?

beeniesmom
02-14-2012, 02:48 PM
I'm new to the whole couponing thing. I started about a month and a half ago and am starting to really get into it.
The people on that TV show are incredible. I don't know how they do it. How do they clip so many coupons? Hundreds... Thousands...
I'd never get 1000 of something just to have it. I'd donate to a shelter if I had that kind of deal. I want to get for my family and save.

So what blogs are you following if any? I've started reading 2 or 3 blogs and they tell you about the coupon match-ups with the store sales.
I've been buying 2 papers a week to get 2 of each coupon for when a store does a BOGO on that product and have saved. Recently I got a good deal with pasta. The store had a BOGO deal and I had 1$ off of 2 making the pasta 30 cents a box. I had 5 coupons (some friends who don't clip the coupons gave me 3) so I got 10 boxes of pasta.
Do you buy the paper for coupons?

If you need a particular coupon I am willing to trade or give away for free if it's for something I'll never use.
At the moment i'm looking for the $3.00 off got2b coupon that was in the redplum in Sunday the 12th's paper.
What are you looking for if anything?

Karen
02-14-2012, 03:00 PM
I am not obsessive, but I do buy the Sunday paper for coupons when there are good ones. PM me what coupon you are looking for from the 14th, I can probably send it to you if if one I don't use! With my food and other allergies, and no need for diapers or make-up, a lot of the coupons go to waste!

sparks19
02-14-2012, 03:09 PM
I've been couponing for a few months :) We were looking for a way to improve our budget and save some money and a friend off of the disney forum I am on guided me toward a few different couponing blogs on facebook.

Some I follow are:

Couponing to Disney
Money Saving Mom
Deal Seeking Mom

they helped me so much with getting started couponing and just by following their posts on facebook I saved HUNDREDS of dollars at Christmas time on gifts.

Couponing seemed so overwhelming because I just couldn't figure out how the heck people saved so much money with these things. the blogs basically spoon fed me the information to get me started and now I love it. It's like a little challenge at the end of the week to see how much I can save. CVS is absolutely my FAVORITE store for couponing LOL.

I buy three papers every sunday. it costs $5. I more than make that back with what I save couponing.

The show is a farce though. it's very much rigged and what you see on that show is not at all typical. there is a lot of "rule bending" for that show. I read a blog post about it the other day that was pretty eye opening lol I wish I could remember which blog it was on.

I definitely don't buy like the people on that show but we do have a little stockpile of things. Not only is it good to have in case of an emergency or something but it's also TERRIBLY convenient to have that stockpile when I go to the cupboard and realize "oh we are out of soup... or tomatoes... or fruit snacks... or granola bars" (you get the point lol) I can just run downstairs and grab another box/can. We have enough to keep us going for a couple of months for most things.

here is a picture of my stock pile lol. We are in the process of putting up shelving for it

Now that we have a bit of a stockpile now I can just "maintain" which is quite easy (easy on the budget too lol).

This past week I got 8 boxes of fruit snacks for $2 lol. We go through a lot of fruit snacks plus I want to send some to the children I am sponsoring for easter.

I like it. it's kind of enjoyable lol and the more money we save the more trips to disney we can take lol

beeniesmom
02-14-2012, 03:09 PM
I was looking for the $3 off Got2B hair product coupon in Sunday the 12th RedPlum portion of the paper.
Thanks for looking for it. Pls let me know if you saw a coupon for something you use. I will probably have 2 or more of it and can mail it to you.

Wow Impressive stock pile Sparks! Thaks for listing the blogs. I'll look into them. I am reading southern savers.
I wish I had more room to store stuff that doesn't go bad like paper products.
Do you need any particular coupon?

sparks19
02-14-2012, 03:20 PM
I was looking for the $3 off Got2B hair product coupon in Sunday the 12th RedPlum portion of the paper.
Thanks for looking for it. Pls let me know if you saw a coupon for something you use. I will probably have 2 or more of it and can mail it to you.

Wow Impressive stock pile Sparks! Thaks for listing the blogs. I'll look into them. I am reading southern savers.
I wish I had more room to store stuff that doesn't go bad like paper products.
Do you need any particular coupon?

no problem. I like following the blogs on facebook because I often forget to go to the blogs each day but on facebook their posts are right there for me to see while I scroll through my news feed lol.

I know what you mean. our house is quite small but luckily we have the finished basement and we almost never make use of it so now that's where the stockpile goes.

I can't think of anything I need at the moment :) I know I don't have the one you need :( I need to start saving the ones I don't cut out because there are quite a few times that I go back and think "doh I didn't clip that one and I should have" that's my bad couponing habit lol.

beeniesmom
02-14-2012, 03:23 PM
Well I've been clipping the ones I use and saving the rest of the inserts and taking them to the local coupon swap here, once a month.
A lot of times though, in a certain area, something goes on sale so everyone wants the same coupon. Maybe we can start a swap amongst ourselves since we don't get the same sales. We can use this thread to list what we need.

caseysmom
02-14-2012, 03:44 PM
I went to a class and ordered 5 papers a week but I haven't really gotten into it. I do follow this on facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/TipResource/217650781589784 she was on extreme couponing and I went to her class.

beeniesmom
02-14-2012, 04:00 PM
Wow, I didn't know making photo copies of coupons was allowed. That's a great deal you got on formula.
I've been to a couponing class here and learned a lot. Do you have any of the got2b you don't need? I'd apprciate them so much!
Also, as always please let me know if you need any particular q's. I will mail them out to you even if you don't have anything to swap with me.

Karen
02-14-2012, 06:40 PM
Wow, I didn't know making photo copies of coupons was allowed. That's a great deal you got on formula.

Most of the times photocopies are not allowed. It depends on the coupon, and on the cashier you get, as well as store policy.

A website I refer to for coupon info - they list the circulars ahead of time, and are usually somewhat accurate - is http://www.hotcouponworld.com/ - it helps, and now I know to check the copy of the paper to make sure all the circulars are present before I buy it. Up here, of the two bog Boston papers, the Globe ($3.50) often doesn't get all the good inserts, but the Herald ($2), which is a lower quality paper in every other aspect - has them all.

caseysmom
02-15-2012, 12:45 AM
I have never had any trouble with the photocopies and in fact the black and white seem to work better. I will check for you fort he got2b, which date redplum it in, sorry if I missed that.

beeniesmom
02-15-2012, 06:51 AM
I have never had any trouble with the photocopies and in fact the black and white seem to work better. I will check for you fort he got2b, which date redplum it in, sorry if I missed that.

Well, that's good for you if they let you!

The got2b was in this past Sundays Red Plum.

Let me know if you are looking for anything in particular.

aTailOf2Kitties
02-15-2012, 07:27 PM
I clip coupons and have a friend I swap some with, but I'm not all obsessive about it. I don't need more than 1 or 2 of anything. Those TV shows drive me nuts. I'm waiting for one of the next hoarding shows to be about extreme couponers who are proud of their house full of stuff they'll never use but can't get to the stove or refrigerator to cook it;)

sparks19
02-15-2012, 07:38 PM
Well isn't Hoarders a TLC show too? Coincidence? Lol

beeniesmom
02-15-2012, 07:39 PM
I clip coupons and have a friend I swap some with, but I'm not all obsessive about it. I don't need more than 1 or 2 of anything. Those TV shows drive me nuts. I'm waiting for one of the next hoarding shows to be about extreme couponers who are proud of their house full of stuff they'll never use but can't get to the stove or refrigerator to cook it;)

LOL! That's funny! I met a lady today and she considers herself to be somewhat of an ex-extream couponer. She said the excessive purchases, even if they were free, were putting a strain on her marriage. They were running out of room and so she dialed it back a lot. She gave me some good tips. Told me about a store that takes competitor coupons stacked with thier own and I didn't know that. Makes sense now when they talk about big overages to spend on fresh fruits and veggies.

sparks19
02-16-2012, 04:22 PM
LOL! That's funny! I met a lady today and she considers herself to be somewhat of an ex-extream couponer. She said the excessive purchases, even if they were free, were putting a strain on her marriage. They were running out of room and so she dialed it back a lot. She gave me some good tips. Told me about a store that takes competitor coupons stacked with thier own and I didn't know that. Makes sense now when they talk about big overages to spend on fresh fruits and veggies.

OH yeah some of the people on that show are NUTS. that show is actually under a lot of fire right now because they've been busted using fraudulent coupons.

One of the couponing sites I follow always says Only buy enough to get you through until the next sale. sales rotate on a 6-8 week schedule so if tomorrow I went out and fruit snacks were on sale I would buy enough to get me through for 6-8 weeks when they will go on sale for the cheapest amount again. that way you don't have a house full of stuff you won't have enough time in your lifetime to use (no one needs 200 sticks of deodorant) but you will have enough to get you through to the next sale and the stockpile would come in handy in case of emergency. like if we were snowed in for a few days and couldn't go out and buy food we would be OK because we have enough to get us through for a few weeks downstairs. With all the crazy weather and natural disasters that have been going on lately I do feel a bit better having a stash of non perishable food to rely on JUST in case :)

most stores will take a manufacturers coupon and a store coupon together. I don't often find many store coupons to stack with but BJ's is a great place to use this. they have the best price on paper goods and they send out a coupon book every month with store coupons and you can stack them with manufacturer coupons and the store coupons are usually pretty high value so it's AWESOME :D

beeniesmom
02-16-2012, 04:31 PM
I love Bj's for the same reason! Yes, they are the best when it comes to diaper, toilet paper and paper towel!
So today I went to walmart and they finally had the Vaseline hand lotion back in stock for 97 cents. I got 4.
I had 4 $1 off coupons so they were free plus a few cents for overage.

beeniesmom
02-18-2012, 09:39 PM
Publix had a great sale just for today and tomorrow all Kellogs cereal is 50% off. I printed a $5 off 5 boxes last night and got 5 boxes of fruit loops for 90 cents each. They also had those frozen box veggies bogo so I got 10 plus used coupons. I like the brussel sprouts in butter. :)
Karen, did you ever find the got2b coupon?

Karen
02-18-2012, 11:39 PM
Karen, did you ever find the got2b coupon?

No, I just went through every RedPlum insert I have and didn't see any, sorry. Now that I looked back, I realized I got the paper the week before, just not that week, as there were no useful coupons for me, sorry. Got my weeks confuzzled.

Have you seen this? http://coupons.redplum.com/offers/default.aspx?Id=EscalateCoupon&SubHostId=2 Maybe you can find them there?

caseysmom
02-19-2012, 01:13 AM
Beeniesmom I found 5 of the Got2b coupons for you, pm your address and I will send them. I will let you know if I need any in return...thanks...

mrspunkysmom
02-19-2012, 09:10 PM
Most of the coupons don't apply to me, and of those that do, I can only ue so many. I do coupon from time to time, but mostly I watch the sales for foods and such.

I buy non-perishables in bulk. Things like toilet paper and detergent, esp when they are on sale.

pomtzu
02-20-2012, 06:06 AM
I don't really coupon much at all. I do the majority of my shopping at Walmart and Sam's. While Walmart takes coupons, Sam's doesn't. Our local grocery stores in town are Acme and Food Lion, and I do shop there on occasion when they have specials, but they are paperless coupons, and all you need is a store card membership which is free. I always stock up when they have the major brand ice cream sales of buy one and get one free, or some other super low price. At one time last summer,, I had 16 half gallons of various flavors of Breyer's ice cream in the freezer in the garage! :D

caseysmom
02-20-2012, 02:40 PM
I don't really coupon much at all. I do the majority of my shopping at Walmart and Sam's. While Walmart takes coupons, Sam's doesn't. Our local grocery stores in town are Acme and Food Lion, and I do shop there on occasion when they have specials, but they are paperless coupons, and all you need is a store card membership which is free. I always stock up when they have the major brand ice cream sales of buy one and get one free, or some other super low price. At one time last summer,, I had 16 half gallons of various flavors of Breyer's ice cream in the freezer in the garage! :D

This is mostly what I do too, the 10 dollar coupon on formula was really good but sam's clubs brand formula was cheaper than the name brand with the coupon and its really good formula.

pomtzu
02-20-2012, 03:57 PM
This is mostly what I do too, the 10 dollar coupon on formula was really good but sam's clubs brand formula was cheaper than the name brand with the coupon and its really good formula.

I wish I could convince my DIL that store brands are usually cheaper than the name brands with coupon discounts, in most instances. She thinks she's getting such great buys, but I can get a better price for the same thing in a store brand than she can for a name brand with coupon. Oh well - it's not my money she's wasting. Some things I won't buy store brands if I've tried them and don't like them, but for most part, you can't tell the difference.

caseysmom
02-20-2012, 06:09 PM
We compared the ingredients in similac, enfamil and the kirkland (costco) formula, the enfamil and similac started with sugar as the first ingredient and kirkland did not....hmmmm guess the name brands taste better for a reason...

Asiel
02-20-2012, 08:14 PM
I don't do couponing at all. I don't like keeping loads of stuff that might sit in the cupboards for ages. The way I save is by taking advantage of good buys by checking our weekly flyers and buying things that I need that happen to be on sale that week. I will stock up on tissue paper, kleenex, paper towels and other stuff like that but not to the point of needing extra storage to keep it in.

beeniesmom
02-24-2012, 11:58 AM
Got some free welches sparklers at target this am.
2 off target coupon printable plus 1 dollar off coupons.com printable coupon made them free plus 50 cents overage. Got 2 because that was the limit. Any good deals this week?

beeniesmom
02-24-2012, 12:02 PM
Beeniesmom I found 5 of the Got2b coupons for you, pm your address and I will send them. I will let you know if I need any in return...thanks...

Wow, I just saw this. I didn't get email notification of a reply. I hope you still have the q's. If you need anything let me know!

Karen
03-05-2012, 05:25 PM
I got 2 copies paper yesterday for the coupons, now does anyone want any of the ones I'm not gonna use? Like pet food and pet supplies, I know there was a Pampers one, and any cleaning supplies other than the Bounty coupons. (It had Bounty, my pudding, my frosted mimi wheats cereal, and Ivory soap coupons) so was worth the $2 per paper I had to spend.

Karen
03-06-2012, 09:11 AM
Oh, also if anyone want any of the tons of cosmetics-type coupons, there's lots of those, all of which I flip past, just grateful they don't smell like the product itself!

caseysmom
03-06-2012, 09:48 AM
We get most of the diapers from sams or costco where they don't accept coupons.

Formula they do if its from the manufacture and the the ones that look like a check which I still have a few of those.

I'm kicking myself for not buying more enfamil with my ten dollar off coupon that worked as a copy.

AvaJoy
03-06-2012, 10:13 AM
I always check the coupon booklets we get in our weekend papers. Awhile back, there was one for 9-Lives canned cat food. I asked my post office if they had any extra red plum packets and they did, so I ended up getting 12 coupons, plus it was on sale at Shop Rite that week so it was a big savings! I did the same thing when there were Fancy Feast canned food coupons. I buy 12 flavors each by the case since I have a zillion cats to feed.

Recently there was the GOT2B and even though I had 3 "kinky" mousse cans in my linen closet, or "on deck" as I say, I couldn't resist getting another can because it was also on sale at Rite Aid or CVS, forget which store. So it came to like .99 cents. I know I must have the hoarder mentality, but anymore every dollar saved counts.

Had to chuckle at the photo posted earlier; looks just like my assortment of stuff in the basement! All the cat food cans take up yet another area entirely.:rolleyes:

If anyone has or comes across a coupon for Blue Buffalo cat food (usually 3 to 5 dollars off, so nothing to sneeze at) please LMK and I'd be happy to exchange whatever I don't use from upcoming coupon booklets, which is usually most of them. Much obliged and keep on clipping!:)

sparks19
03-06-2012, 01:20 PM
I didn't realize Costco didn't take coupons. BJ's is AWESOME for that because they take manufacturers coupons AND you can stack them with the store coupons they put out regularly, plus with the membership we have we get cash back on purchases. it's not lots but each gift card is between $20-$40 that we get back so just that basically pays for the membership and then some :) It's nice.

I stocked up on Dog food last week. it was on sale plus I had some high value coupons for it so we have a few 18lb bags... it will only last us a couple of weeks though lol.

our "stash" is a constant rotation of products. Nothing sits in the cupboard or in the basement for long. for example, when we run out of beans upstairs, I will grab some from downstairs and then buy to replace the stash and then use those ones when we run out and replace those and so on and so forth. But with three people in the house... one being a growing child who has a hollow leg... we go through the food rather quickly

caseysmom
03-06-2012, 01:27 PM
I didn't realize Costco didn't take coupons. BJ's is AWESOME for that because they take manufacturers coupons AND you can stack them with the store coupons they put out regularly, plus with the membership we have we get cash back on purchases. it's not lots but each gift card is between $20-$40 that we get back so just that basically pays for the membership and then some :) It's nice.

I stocked up on Dog food last week. it was on sale plus I had some high value coupons for it so we have a few 18lb bags... it will only last us a couple of weeks though lol.

our "stash" is a constant rotation of products. Nothing sits in the cupboard or in the basement for long. for example, when we run out of beans upstairs, I will grab some from downstairs and then buy to replace the stash and then use those ones when we run out and replace those and so on and so forth. But with three people in the house... one being a growing child who has a hollow leg... we go through the food rather quickly

I actually haven't tried costco, I tried Sams and they flat out said no. I have heard from friends that both will only take the formula coupons that look like checks.

Karen
03-06-2012, 01:36 PM
sparks, what brand of dog food do you buy? There were lots of coupons in this Sunday's paper, I could send you them! Let me know!

sparks19
03-06-2012, 02:15 PM
sparks, what brand of dog food do you buy? There were lots of coupons in this Sunday's paper, I could send you them! Let me know!

We buy Purina One (sometimes purina One Beyond). They usually only have coupons for the catfood lol but last week they actually had coupons for the dog food side of it.

hey how many inserts did you all get this sunday? I had read that some places could get up to 5 inserts last sunday... I only got three lol but I bought four copies lol

beeniesmom
03-06-2012, 02:21 PM
I love BJ's because they take coupons! I ended up getting 4 papers this weekend since there were so many inserts.
Sparks, I might have Purina one coupons. Do you want them? I can mail them to you and others if you need.
I know the Beneful dogfood is 99 cents at Target when you stack the target coupon with the beneful coupon from 2 weeks ago.
I should get some of that before they get sold out.

Lately I've gotten some free floss and almost free ibuprofen at target. I never would look at the up and up coupons but sometimes you can get an item for free or almost free. That's great if it's something we use on a daily basis.

sparks19
03-06-2012, 02:24 PM
I love BJ's because they take coupons! I ended up getting 4 papers this weekend since there were so many inserts.
Sparks, I might have Purina one coupons. Do you want them? I can mail them to you and others if you need.

that would be awesome if you have some that you aren't planning to use since they can be hard to come by lol. :) let me know if you have them and I'll send you my address :)

any coupons you need?

Karen
03-06-2012, 02:31 PM
We buy Purina One (sometimes purina One Beyond). They usually only have coupons for the catfood lol but last week they actually had coupons for the dog food side of it.

hey how many inserts did you all get this sunday? I had read that some places could get up to 5 inserts last sunday... I only got three lol but I bought four copies lol

I got three in each paper, and I bought 2 papers, so six total! I'll look for Purina coupons and see what we got!

beeniesmom
03-06-2012, 02:36 PM
Yes, I have 2 of the dry and 2 for the cans. Thought I had more though. PM me your addy, I'll mail them out tomorrow.
No, I don't need anything at the time. Thanks for asking.

momoffuzzyfaces
03-06-2012, 04:38 PM
I can never get out on Sunday to get the papers but use coupons when I find them. I have a stockpile of ones that were on some Banquet frozen dinners right now. I've been getting anything from ketchup to more frozen dinners. My fav so far are the ones for $1.50 off the bags of white chicken nuggets I get. :D

I try not to get too much a head of time, other than cat food, because it will all expire at the same time. I don't want to have to use 6 bottles of ketchup at once. :D

beeniesmom
03-06-2012, 04:59 PM
Love ketchup here! LOL! Not sure if you have a publix but the family size stouffers dinners are on sale for $3.99 and with the 2$ off q from a few weeks back that makes the family size dinners 1.99. I don't cook a lot of the frozen dinners but they sure come in handy when I forget to pull something out of the freezer or if it gets late. I got 5 (2 stuffed peppers, 1 lasagna and 2 mac n cheese).

Karen
03-06-2012, 06:02 PM
Yes, March is traditionally "Frozen Food" month, so look for lots of sales in that area. Anyone want the Frozen Foods coupons from this week? There's a whole spread of them and none of them are anything I can eat, really.

Karen
03-07-2012, 02:19 PM
Okay, had this type out and then hit the wrong thing, starting over:

I have two of each available, let me know if anyone wants anything, otherwise they'll just go in the recycle bin!

Frozen:
Dole Save $1/2 frozen fruit packages (5/4)
On-Car family-szie entrees Save $1/2 (5/31)
Birds Eye Save $1/3 steamfresh varieties (4/15)
Jimmy Dean Save $1/1 Delights Sandwich or Save $1/2 Delights bowls (4/14)
Rosina Frozen Meatballs Save 75¢/1 (5/31)
Jose Ole Save $1/1 item 16oz+ (4/21)
El Monterey Save $1/1 taquitos, tamales, mini chimi or quesadillas (5/31)
Zatarians Frozen Entrees 50¢/2 (4/29)

Pet Food:
Cesar Save $1.50/2 treats (4/29)
Cesar B3G1 free canine cuisine entree save up to $1.19 (4/29)
Whiskas $1 off any 6 Trays, or any 1 Whiskas Pouch Multi-pack (4/28)
Pedigree $1/1 dry Food for Dogs, 3.5 lb and over (4/15)
Pedigree $1/1 Litte Champions Pouch Variety Packs or 6 single pouches or Food for Dogs 13.2 oz cans
Pedigree $1/2 Pedigree treats for Dogs
Temptations MixUps Save $1/2 Treats for Cats

Other:
Garnier Save $1/1 shampoo, conditioner or treatment (4/15) ETS
Garnier Save $1/1 style product (4/29) ETS
Garnier Save $2/1 Nutrisse Nourishing Color Foam (5/4)
Garnier Save $3/1 HerbaShine Color Creme (4/15)
L’Oreal Save $1/1 Paris skincare product (4/29) ETS
L’Oreal Save $2/1 Paris face cosmetic product excludes Magic Perfecting Base .17 fl. oz. (4/29)
Maybelline New York Save $1/1 mascara (5/4)
Nature’s Bounty Save $1/1 vitamin or supplement (4/3)

Pampers $1/2 bags or $1/1 box diapers or pants ets
Charmin $.25/1 product ets

Zyrtec Save $5/1 24 ct, or larger (4/8)
Zyrtec Save $10/1 70 ct, or larger, EXPIRES 3/11!

Plus Listerine, Reach toothbrushes, Ballpark Franks ...

beeniesmom
03-07-2012, 02:29 PM
Thanks Karen!
I'll take the birds eye, olay and reach stuff if you won't use them.

sparks19
03-07-2012, 02:45 PM
Here is a link to a P&G coupon book you can request from the website for free :) You can get one a month I think. I got one in january, one in february and I just requested one for march :)

ETA: it would help if I actually included the link lol

https://www.pgeverydaysolutions.com/pgeds/HMS/brandsampler-login.jsp

Karen
03-07-2012, 04:16 PM
Thanks Karen!
I'll take the birds eye, olay and reach stuff if you won't use them.

Sure, I have such allergies that I would never even try any soap but Ivory! And my dentist gives me a toothbrush every visit, too! Do you want the Pampers one, too, or know any other mom near you who might?

Karen
03-08-2012, 04:22 PM
There are more pet food coupons, I realized:

Iams dry dog or cat food $1/1 (3/31)
Science Diet 2 FREE cans when you purchase any Hill Science Diet dry food
$5 OFF any Hill's Science Diet Ideal Balance cat or dog food (2 lbs. or larger) - good only at Pet Smart

and a $10 off for orders over $39.99 plus FREE shipping for doers over $49 at PetCareRx.com

So let me know if anyone wants them!

Carmen, I'm mailing yours today!

maid25cats
03-08-2012, 09:32 PM
I bought the Zyrtec at BJs yesterday.
I used the $6 coupon from the bjs booklet and the $10 coupon from Sundays paper.
They have a new package 1 bottle has 50 + 1 bottle has 70. The $10 coupon states 70 count bottle.
Old package is 50+50 those were in front new ones were in the box behind it. Reg price 37.99
$10 coupon expires 3-11

Karen
03-08-2012, 10:20 PM
Do you want my other Zyrtec coupons? (The $5 off doesn't expire until 4/8, and it is off a 24 ct. or larger)

maid25cats
03-10-2012, 08:58 AM
Thanks you for the offer Karen :D but I have the $5 one also.
My friend at work gave me the $10 and the $5 one.
I get the star ledger and they didnt have them in it.

caseysmom
03-10-2012, 12:08 PM
Thanks you for the offer Karen :D but I have the $5 one also.
My friend at work gave me the $10 and the $5 one.
I get the star ledger and they didnt have them in it.

If anyone sees the 10 dollar enfamil coupon can you let me know, I have the 5 dollar ones for similac that costco will take but the 10 dollar ones are great.

beeniesmom
03-11-2012, 12:16 PM
Hey Tanya, Did you get the dog food q's?

I haven't bought my papers today but heard there will be some 3$ off the purina you use as well as q's for free or almost free toothpaste and ramen noodles.

caseysmom
03-16-2012, 01:49 AM
I copied an enfamil coupon and used it 22 times between yesterday and today. It was for 5 dollars and I bought the 32 ounce of premixed formula that was around 6.80 so I got 100 dollars worth of formula for 13.90....score!

sparks19
03-16-2012, 11:10 AM
Sorry I've been MIA lol.

Heads up to anyone that lives near a CVS. they have all kinds of stuff on for CHEAP in their clearance section.

Anyone remember Zhu Zhu pets? They are little hamster toys and you buy all the accessories so it's like a series of tunnels and things like a real hamster would like lol. Anyway the accessories run about $20 a pop... they are on clearance for $1 at CVS right now. yes... ONE DOLLAR lol. I bought 5 of them. saving them for christmas and birthdays.

Also their snuggies are on clearance too. they have all kinds. adults, kids, colored ones, leopard print ones, even some sports team ones. I got one of them for $4.99 and one of them for $1.99

I also bought zyrtec. The 5 packs are $5.99 and then you get $5.99 back in Extra Cash Bucks (I also got two ECB coupons for $4 each earlier this week so that's almost $20 off my next purchase as CVS... coupled with the two free $50 CVS gift cards I got from mypoints.com... I'm robbing CVS lol)

I paid $20 today... I saved $122 (I also got Hannah a pink ball for $1.99 lol. I don't know what happened to all the ones we had but when I was looking for one the other day to take outside to play since it was so nice... not one to be found)

beeniesmom
03-16-2012, 01:27 PM
Good deals Tanya!
I heard the reach tooth brushes will be free at walgreens next week. Combine thier q with the 1$ off from a few weeks back.

caseysmom
03-16-2012, 01:35 PM
Tomorrow only...toys r us buy 2 boxes of pampers 88ct or higher get 25 dollars off with your reward card.

Karen
03-16-2012, 01:47 PM
Hey Tanya, Did you get the dog food q's?

I haven't bought my papers today but heard there will be some 3$ off the purina you use as well as q's for free or almost free toothpaste and ramen noodles.

The Yakusoba noodles are, if you have the coupon, buy one get one free this week, as the coupon is for $1 off 2, and they are on sale for $1 each right now.

Anybody who wants any of the dog or cat food coupons or anything else from this Sunday, let me know, as I did buy the paper for the Scotties (kleenex) coupon, the Cozy Shack coupon, and a couple others, but all the make-up, pet food, etc. coupon are going to waste in this house!

beeniesmom
03-20-2012, 11:53 AM
Went to Walgreens yesterday and got some snickers eggs for .25 each.
They are on sale 4 for $3. I had 4 $1 off 2 products.
I got 8 eggs and paid $2. Hubby loves snickers so I am making him a little treat basket. :love:

Any good deal ladies? I thought I'd get some free toothbrushes too at walgreens but it turns out the coupon I had wasn't for the product they sell.

beeniesmom
03-20-2012, 11:55 AM
Karen, do you want my scott, cosy shack q's?

Karen
03-20-2012, 11:57 AM
Karen, do you want my scott, cosy shack q's?

Ooooh, if you're sure you're not gonna use them, that would be great! The Cozy Shack rice pudding is the only Karen-safe one around, so I tend to keep it on hand the way some people eat yoghurt! ;)

pomtzu
03-20-2012, 01:05 PM
I can use dog food coupons - Cesar Canine Cuisine Entrees. I have a couple right now for BOGO, and that's what Sparky eats. I pay 70 cents per little one serving size trays at Walmart, so any savings helps.

sparks19
03-20-2012, 02:48 PM
had a pretty good shopping day today :)

Robbed CVS again lol.

I bought Brian a bunch of his body wash (I think 6 bottles) and then some body wash for Hannah, crystal light, chex mix, mr clean magic erasers, lysol wipes (the 80 count ones that are regularly over $6 each were on 2 for $5), a couple of the snickers eggs and a bag of hershey chocolate eggs. I had $19 in ECB from last week to use as well as coupons. I saved $55.28 and the amount I paid out of pocket was $7.42 lol

with all my grocery shopping and everything done I spent $128.52 and I saved $142.13 :)

LOL and now I'm looking over my receipt and they spelled pistachios PASTICHIOS lol

beeniesmom
03-21-2012, 04:07 PM
Karen, pm me your addy. I will mail you what i have.

beeniesmom
03-21-2012, 04:07 PM
Good job sparks!

Karen
03-21-2012, 04:12 PM
LOL and now I'm looking over my receipt and they spelled pistachios PASTICHIOS lol

And I bet whoever made that typo regrets it every time they glance at a receipt!

I Pm'd you, Carmen!

sparks19
03-21-2012, 04:51 PM
And I bet whoever made that typo regrets it every time they glance at a receipt!

!

I doubt it lol they probably haven't noticed because it would be easy to fix. The actual item was spelled correctly... it was when it came up with the discount amount that it said Pastichios lol

caseysmom
03-23-2012, 12:51 PM
I can use dog food coupons - Cesar Canine Cuisine Entrees. I have a couple right now for BOGO, and that's what Sparky eats. I pay 70 cents per little one serving size trays at Walmart, so any savings helps.

I noticed they had these at sams...sorry I didn't notice the price...

pomtzu
03-23-2012, 01:57 PM
I noticed they had these at sams...sorry I didn't notice the price...

I've never seen them at my local Sam's. That's one thing I don't like about Sams' - just because one store has it, doesn't mean they all do. That and the fact that a lot of times when you find something that you really like and buy it for a while, then all of a sudden they don't have it anymore. Exasperating!

caseysmom
03-23-2012, 04:09 PM
I've never seen them at my local Sam's. That's one thing I don't like about Sams' - just because one store has it, doesn't mean they all do. That and the fact that a lot of times when you find something that you really like and buy it for a while, then all of a sudden they don't have it anymore. Exasperating!

I have 4 sams not far from me and all 4 of them carry different stuff so I know what you mean!

Karen
03-23-2012, 06:21 PM
At least you guys still have a Sam's - they closed the only one local to us several years ago.

pomtzu
03-24-2012, 07:31 AM
At least you guys still have a Sam's - they closed the only one local to us several years ago.

I can't even imagine not having a Sam's and/or Walmart nearby. If I had to shop at the grocery store chains, I either wouldn't eat much, or I'd be in the poorhouse! :eek:

There is only one Sam's in the whole state and only about 10 miles from me. There's also one Costco and three BJ's, but they are all 30+ miles from me.

caseysmom
03-24-2012, 10:46 AM
I can't even imagine not having a Sam's and/or Walmart nearby. If I had to shop at the grocery store chains, I either wouldn't eat much, or I'd be in the poorhouse! :eek:

There is only one Sam's in the whole state and only about 10 miles from me. There's also one Costco and three BJ's, but they are all 30+ miles from me.

Thats how I feel, the grocery store chains are horrible with the exception of Winco. We have 4 costcos and 4 sams club and we go to all of them...my hubby loves just looking around to see whats new.

Karen
03-24-2012, 11:58 AM
The only Walmart nearby I would not ingest anything from, all the food is dusty and looks like it has been there a long time.
I have my choose not only of three - make that four grocery store chains nearby (within 6 miles) I have choices between several stores for a couple of the chains. We have Stop and Shop, Shaw's/Star market, Whole Foods, Hannaford's, and Roche Brothers, so with all that competition, prices are pretty reasonable if you check circulars and shop accordingly.

And of course, I am blessed to have a fabulous produce shop - Russo's - that also stocks a huge selection of cheeses and deli stuff, too - http://Russos.com/ - their stuff is so good that they supply most of the high-end restaurants in the area, and yet we ordinary humans get to shop there, too! And often their produce prices are better than the other stores, and the quality is always superior, even if the price is the same.

That's one of the advantages of living in the Boston area - densely populated, but lots of choices!

pomtzu
03-24-2012, 03:42 PM
OMG - I cannot imagine NOT shopping at Walmart. I guess I'm fortunate to have such a nice big clean store tho. They just opened a new huge Supercenter last Fall, which is even closer than the old Walmart that they closed. It is kept immaculate, and the produce is always fresh, and a big bakery dept, deli dept, seafood dept, dairy dept, etc - in addition to everything else that Walmart carries. I could do all my shopping there for anything I could possibly need, tho I do go to Sam's for quite a few things that are even less expensive there. I will only go to a chain store in town if I need a couple of items in between my regular shopping, (or when they have BOGO on the name brand ice creams :D ), since it wouldn't be worth driving the 10 miles to get it at Walmart.

caseysmom
03-24-2012, 11:31 PM
The produce is pretty awful at our walmarts too...

sparks19
03-25-2012, 12:19 PM
I don't bother with the Walmart here either. It's not in a convenient location for us, it's out in a busy part of town so it's always a mad house and I don't find that I save much there compared to shopping the sales at the grocery store these days. It's just not worth my time and frustration to get out there lol

AvaJoy
03-26-2012, 03:05 PM
Over the weekend in the paper was a Smart Source coupon booklet with Blue Buffalo coupons for dog and cat! :D If anyone has the cat coupon to spare, please just PM me and thanks so much!:)

Karen
03-26-2012, 03:31 PM
Sure, PM me your address!

And Carmen, I got the coupons you sent me today, thanks so much! And my tummy thanks you, too!

AvaJoy
03-26-2012, 08:07 PM
Sure, PM me your address!

Karen, I just sent you a PM so let me know if you did not receive . . . first time doing this with your new system!:)

Karen
03-26-2012, 09:23 PM
Yes, I got it!

Karen
03-26-2012, 09:42 PM
Karen, I just sent you a PM so let me know if you did not receive . . . first time doing this with your new system!:)

Okay, I just went through the circulars twice - we did not have a Blue Buffalo coupon in our Smart Source up here, and I even checked the Red Plum, and it wasn't there either! The only kitty coupons I have are for The Goodlife Recipe for Cats, I can send you those if you want!

beeniesmom
04-04-2012, 11:54 AM
If anyone has extra Maruccan noodles coupons (50 cents) from last week that they don't need, I'd appreciate them. Thanks. I know I shouldn't eat that stuff but it's so good and a fast lunch.

Karen
04-04-2012, 12:52 PM
I'll check my circulars - any other coupons - I know I saw I think Pampers and Huggies coupons, and lots of dog and cat food and treat coupons - and make-up coupons that will go to waste at this house!

beeniesmom
04-05-2012, 01:20 PM
I can always use colgate, up to you gum and the maruccan, pampers diapers, huggies wipes. Let me know if you need anything.
I think we won't be getting a paper this Sunday because of the holiday.

sparks19
04-06-2012, 07:34 AM
yeah there are no coupons in the paper this sunday. I will get one paper for my flyers (I need to be able to circle what sales I want to take advantage of lol) but that's it.

so heads up

NO COUPONS THIS SUNDAY :)

beeniesmom
04-17-2012, 08:23 PM
Thank you for the coupons Karen! They got here yesterday and I used a few today. I got some good deals this week. The velveeta cheesy skillets were bogo at publix and I had six 75 cents off coupons so I got 3 deals. I ended up paying 70 cents a box. We don't eat it often but I like to have it in the pantry for when I pull ground beef or chicken out of the freezer and not sure what to do with it come dinner time. Another great bogo was at Winn Dixie with the beneful dog treats. I had some bogo coupons making them absolutely free. I was only able to get a few since the shelf was already empty.

Karen
04-21-2012, 06:21 PM
So glad they got there! :) And were useful to you!

Tomorrow there's a couple good inserts, P&G and a Red Plum, so I'll be getting the paper for sure!

Karen
04-22-2012, 01:00 PM
Whoops - got my dates wrong, there's only a Smartsource this week, the P&G and Redplum one is next week. There's only one good coupon for me in this week, so it would be worth buying the paper!

Karen
04-30-2012, 12:57 PM
Okay, but the paper yesterday. There are a lot of coupons in it that I cannot use, so if anybody has any pet, cleaning supply, make-up, etc, coupons, let me know!

(The Bounty coupon is mine, though! No allergens in that!)

beeniesmom
05-09-2012, 12:12 PM
Anyone know of any good deals for ziplock baggies?

Karen
05-09-2012, 03:27 PM
There have been plenty of ziplock coupons lately, I can check from a couple weeks ago and see if I have any for ya that you could combine with a sale somewhere ...

beeniesmom
05-09-2012, 05:31 PM
Thanks Karen, I have the coupons. Just waiting for a sale.

beeniesmom
05-11-2012, 08:36 AM
If anyone has a Harris Teeter near them, just a heads up that they will be doing TRIPLE coupons starting wednesday of next week.
Southern savers should be posting the deal lists in the next few days.

Karen
05-15-2012, 07:44 PM
I have lots of coupons from this weekend's paper, if anyone wants them! Land o' Lakes deli cheeses, Diamond Almonds, mustard, lots of make-up, hair stuff, cleaning supplies and Johnson sausages and more! I have two copies each of the Smart Source and Redplum circulars and three of the P&G one, so if you want any, let me know!

momoffuzzyfaces
05-21-2012, 12:44 PM
If anyone likes the extreme couponing show on the TLC channel, it starts again Monday evening. I love watching it myself. Wish we had store here that would give double coupons and such.

Still, I had 4 coupons for 35 cents off the brand of ketchup I use and got the ketchup for 65 cents a bottle. I felt quite proud of myself and stocked up by getting 4 bottles. :D

AvaJoy
05-22-2012, 07:41 PM
If anyone has a coupon for Fancy Feast canned food (a dollar off 24 cans) I would welcome it because I buy about 12 cases at one time for my many cats. I can reimburse your postage and also send lots of coupon brochures. Thanks so much and purrs! PM me to exchange addresses.

emily_the_spoiled
05-23-2012, 10:12 AM
In case people are interested you can buy a lot of coupons on ebay.com. I find it especially helpful for cat stuff. For example I recently bought 20 of the 50 cent off Temptations coupons for $1.55

momoffuzzyfaces
05-23-2012, 12:45 PM
If anyone uses Arm & Hammer cat litter, I have 2 coupons for $1 off any of their litters. :love:

AvaJoy
05-24-2012, 09:22 AM
If anyone uses Arm & Hammer cat litter, I have 2 coupons for $1 off any of their litters. :love:

Oh, yes I use it! With all my litter boxes I go through it quickly. It was just on sale at PetSmart for $9.99 and I stocked up. I would welcome the coupons if you still have them, and LMK what coupons you use so maybe we can trade. Thanks!

momoffuzzyfaces
05-24-2012, 01:20 PM
Oh, yes I use it! With all my litter boxes I go through it quickly. It was just on sale at PetSmart for $9.99 and I stocked up. I would welcome the coupons if you still have them, and LMK what coupons you use so maybe we can trade. Thanks!

Yep, I still have them. Please, PM me your addy and I'll get them in the mail next week. :love:

AvaJoy
05-24-2012, 07:07 PM
Yep, I still have them. Please, PM me your addy and I'll get them in the mail next week. :love:

I just (hopefully . . . not used to this new format yet!) sent you a PM with my addy but I am not sure it went through so if it did not, please LMK. Thank you ever so much and purrs!:love:

momoffuzzyfaces
05-25-2012, 05:15 PM
Got your pm and sent you one in return. :love:

AvaJoy
06-05-2012, 09:34 AM
Can anyone use coupons for Blue Buffalo cat or dog food? Also Blue Naturally Fresh cat litter? Friends know I feed BB so got MANY coupons and can't use them all before expiration end of June. They are: $3.00 off bag of dog or cat food, Buy 7 cans dog or cat food and get a FREE can, and $3.00 off bag of their litter. I hate to see these many coupons go to waste, so please just PM me with your address if you or someone you know can use them.

AvaJoy
06-06-2012, 09:17 AM
In case people are interested you can buy a lot of coupons on ebay.com. I find it especially helpful for cat stuff. For example I recently bought 20 of the 50 cent off Temptations coupons for $1.55

Thanks, I never thought to check out eBay. I bought 20 (dollar off/case of Fancy Feast) for $1.99! Thanks again!:)

Karen
06-06-2012, 11:55 AM
Anybody want some Friskies coupons? - they don;t expire until the end of July ...

AvaJoy
06-10-2012, 04:29 PM
I have Whiskas cat food coupons for the dry and wet so if anyone wants just PM me with your address and I will gladly mail them.:)

momoffuzzyfaces
06-19-2012, 12:30 PM
Does anyone print coupons from the internet? Just wondering if they worked ok and do they need to be printed in color? My ink for my printer is so expensive, I usually only use black and white for things. :love:

emily_the_spoiled
06-19-2012, 12:37 PM
I haven't printed coupons per se, but I have printed off things like Groupon's and they do not have to be in colour. You just need to make sure that the bar code is clearly visable.

Karen
06-19-2012, 12:39 PM
We have printed coupons from the Internet in the past, and always in black and white and they work fine!

gini
06-19-2012, 02:29 PM
The only coupons that I have printed from the internet were for a prescription medicine offer. I didn't print it in color and they were accepted at the CVS pharmacy just fine.

Karen
06-26-2012, 02:57 PM
Hey folks! I don't know the details of this, but when I was at gas station Sunday evening where I often buy my paper of coupons, it was later in the evening, and the older man who is usually behind the counter was pulling all the coupon inserts out of the Sunday papers. I looked and he said, "Well, I figure if you didn't want them ... just kidding!" He gathers them all up, and ships them to military bases, as for soldiers the coupons don't expire for a year! I thought you all might be interested in that, especially if you, like me, have lots of unused coupon circulars hanging around ...

beeniesmom
06-26-2012, 03:10 PM
That's great that he does that. I knew about it and give my expired coupons to a friend who collects them and mails them overseas.

Karen
06-26-2012, 03:13 PM
That's great that he does that. I knew about it and give my expired coupons to a friend who collects them and mails them overseas.

How does it work? Is there a specific address to send them and all that? Just curious ... and he had other customers to attend to, of course!

beeniesmom
06-26-2012, 03:17 PM
She sends them to her friend in Japan and the friend takes what she needs then takes the rest to some community center where anyone can go and sift through the box.

beeniesmom
07-13-2012, 06:01 AM
Does anyone print coupons from the internet? Just wondering if they worked ok and do they need to be printed in color? My ink for my printer is so expensive, I usually only use black and white for things. :love:

Yes, I print coupons from the net and black and white is fine. I print on used paper sometimes too. Like used on one side and the coupon on the other. Never had a problem redeeming it.

beeniesmom
07-13-2012, 06:03 AM
Does anyone have the 50 cent huggies wipes coupons they don't need. I'd appreciate as many as I can get. The coupon was in last Sundays paper.
thanks! Let me know if you are looking for something. I heard that this next Sunday we are only getting one insert. :(

Karen
07-13-2012, 11:24 AM
I was going to ask - any other coupons you want from last Sunday? I'm sure I have the Huggies Wipes one, and there were other diaper/baby stuff ... I have 2 or three copies of most of last week's inserts, so any dog, cat, kid or make-up type coupons anyone wants, let me know!

beeniesmom
07-13-2012, 01:15 PM
I was going to ask - any other coupons you want from last Sunday? I'm sure I have the Huggies Wipes one, and there were other diaper/baby stuff ... I have 2 or three copies of most of last week's inserts, so any dog, cat, kid or make-up type coupons anyone wants, let me know!

Yes, the huggies wipes defnately and I am always looking for: barilla pasta, canned tomatoes, dial soap, quaker, betty crocker, kleenex, charmin, tide, bandaid, zyrtec, v-8 splash juice, yogurt, coke, planters nuts, sure deodorant, mahatma rice, green giant frozen veg.

Let me know what you need.

thank you

Karen
07-13-2012, 05:31 PM
Yes, the huggies wipes defnately and I am always looking for: barilla pasta, canned tomatoes, dial soap, quaker, betty crocker, kleenex, charmin, tide, bandaid, zyrtec, v-8 splash juice, yogurt, coke, planters nuts, sure deodorant, mahatma rice, green giant frozen veg.

Let me know what you need.

thank you

I'll make notes when I go through looking for the ones to send you!

sparks19
07-22-2012, 09:14 AM
Did anyone get the Garnier Nutrisse color creme coupon today? If anyone has them and isn't planning on using them can I have them PLEEEASE lol

Let me know if you need any coupons

Karen
07-22-2012, 12:59 PM
I can look through the previous week's circulars, just in case! I always see plenty of hair stuff and make-up stuff I'll never use! I don't know if I'll even get a paper this week, not much in the way of coupons I would use from what I have seen!

momoffuzzyfaces
07-28-2012, 12:42 PM
I have 14 coupons for 50 cents off Banquet Brown N Serve Sausage Crumbles Bags. They are not available here for some odd reason. Just PM me if you are interested. (they don't expire until 3/01/13:love:

momoffuzzyfaces
09-21-2012, 08:57 PM
They all expire March 31, 2013

I have:

5 Kellogg's save 1.00 on any two packages of Kellogg's Krave, Raisin Bran Cinnamon Almond, and/or Crunchy Nut cereals (10oz or Larger, any flavor, mix or Match)

5 Kellogg's save 1.00 on any two packages of Kellogg's Frosted Mini-wheats cereals (15oz or larger, any flavor, mix or match)

5 Kellogg's save 1.00 on any two packages of Kellogg's Rice Krispies, Cocoa Krispies, Crispix, and/or Kellogg's Corn Flakes cereals (10 oz or larger, any flavor, mix or match)

Karen
09-21-2012, 09:07 PM
Wow, where do you get such good - as in far away expiration dates - coupons? I have several cereal coupons that I need to use before they expire!

momoffuzzyfaces
09-21-2012, 09:19 PM
These were all on the backs of Kellogg's Nutri-grain cereal bars. I like them for breakfast if I'm in a hurry or to have one for a snack at night. Of course, there were coupons for those too but I used them. :D

Karen
09-21-2012, 09:35 PM
These were all on the backs of Kellogg's Nutri-grain cereal bars. I like them for breakfast if I'm in a hurry or to have one for a snack at night. Of course, there were coupons for those too but I used them. :D

Oh, okay! Well I will keep an eye out for Nutri-grain cereal car coupons for you! They all have something in them my body does not tolerate (malt, canola oil, etc) so I'll save the coupons for you! :)

beeniesmom
10-09-2012, 02:43 PM
Sorry about slacking here! I've been couponing but not as much as I'd like to.

Karen
10-09-2012, 05:44 PM
Hey, no problem! Any coupons from this past Sunday you would want?