PDA

View Full Version : HARLEM, MANHATTAN, NY: URGENT- Court ordered mass SIAMESE CAT kill

phesina
02-13-2012, 12:28 PM
Can anyone help? -

-------->
Please respond to [email protected] if you can help:

Emergency mass killing (Court Order) February 21..
CONTACT [email protected]
Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:32 pm (PST)
Two days ago affixed to a Harlem lot filled with beautiful Siamese cats/kittens, where I have fed for along time but have no access inside, was a three page court order from the Dept of Mental Health and Hygeine stating that on February 21 and for the following 30 days from 7:30am-7pm, they would gain access inside to "exterminate/ extinguish rodents, vermin or anything else posing health hazards (CATS)The cats reside inside a bolted (but with a few foot holes,) garbage shed. I'm afraid these people wil merely close the holes and "exterminate" the cats! A week or so ago, the super of a next door building said he didn't want cats "shitting" as he put it on their property. I can only assume that this agency called and complained. It seems impossible to believe that they can just come in and kill all of the defensless cats/kittens.A construction workedr told me long ago that he was on the roof of the shed one day and saw around 30 cats/kittens inside. I didn't believe him as I've never seen that many, but who knows, they could just come out at night? I'm certain there are dead cats in there as well, as the shed has not been opened in years. This is above anything that I can handle so I am imploring agencies/groups on this board to please take any action possible to stop this. Thanks for any help wuth this, I'm sure those with the wherewithall and know how can intervene here. I PRAY you can. This iis REAL and serious and there are only 10 days left to help. Please email me privately for address. Thanks!

------------