PDA

View Full Version : Look, Look.....they're cuddling!!!!

Queen of Poop
02-12-2012, 01:52 PM
This hasn't happened for a really long time!!!!! I came home from my run and they were both on the bed right by each other. The next time I peeked they were being quite snuggly!! I couldn't believe my eyes. It's a CAT MIRACLE. Since Diego had the surgery to remove the bladder stone he's been very loving with me and now THIS!!!!! I did have him given a complete physical before the prozac, including blood and urine and all came back ok. But do you suppose he's had that stone all this time? And now he's feeling so much better he's being a loving cat again? I don't know. I hope it lasts, it's so nice. He had his first pee in a cup test yesterday so we'll see what comes back in a few days. For now, I've got a loving boy cat again and couldn't be happier.

Catty1
02-12-2012, 01:59 PM
Awwww, how sweet - and absolutely amazing!!!! Let's hope it was the stone - and he will be a happy kitty again! :D:love::love::love:

Karen
02-12-2012, 02:51 PM
It absolutely could have been the stone all this time, as who wants to cuddle when they are hurt? Hoping it was and this is back to normal cuddle kitty!

phesina
02-12-2012, 03:01 PM
Awwwww.... how SWEEEEEEET!!!!! That's wonderful, kitties! Well done.

pomtzu
02-12-2012, 03:48 PM
Doesn't it just make your heart sing when you see a scene like this? :love: Hopefully it will become the norm, rather than the exception! :)

kaycountrygal
02-12-2012, 06:41 PM
Oh My! I completely understand how excited you are to see your two babies being sweet and friendly with each other. I get excited when LilGirl & Luke get close. Diego probably had the bladder stone for quite awhile. As far as I know the stones dont just happen overnight but it takes a long time for them to form. I bet Diego feels so much better that it has changed his purrsonality; hope so. Lovely pics.

Asiel
02-12-2012, 07:12 PM
They look so sweet together like that. Guess they decided to keep each other warm .

cassiesmom
02-12-2012, 08:07 PM
Yay, Diego and Cali! I hope this will be a regular scene at your house! :love:

krazyaboutkatz
02-12-2012, 09:47 PM
This is wonderful news!!!:D As you already know, cats are very good at hiding pain so this was probably going on for a long time. I hope his loving behavior continues.:)

sana
02-13-2012, 07:10 AM
Awie! Sho shweet! ;) :love: :love: Kisses and hugs for the little cutie-pies! :love: Wonderful news by the way! :D

catmandu
02-13-2012, 11:22 AM
:love::love:
That is always great and touching when our Cats come together and bond , and really become great friends ^^ ^^.
I miss all the Found Cat Piles of years ago, and I am praying that I can one day post some photos of the Found Cat Nine all snoozing together like Diego and his Buddy!!:love::love:

BrendaL
02-13-2012, 12:37 PM
Awe that's just to sweet. I wish my cats would do that.
~Brenda~