PDA

View Full Version : Nikki getting close to mama...

carole
02-09-2012, 04:43 PM
i just had to snap this pic, here is nikki sitting on Ellie's grave, i don't know if she knows mama is there, or it is just a nice spot to sun herself in, but whatever i thought it was really cute and touching, made me wanna cry though, but just wanted to share with you all.

pomtzu
02-09-2012, 05:09 PM
So sweet. :love: They know more than we give them credit for, Carole, don't you think?

carole
02-09-2012, 05:14 PM
oh yes indeed, Nikki really has not been quite the same since Ellie left, she is a bit withdrawn from us, and i know she is grieving too, i just know she is sad too.

phesina
02-09-2012, 05:22 PM
Oh, how sweet. She knows just where to sit and rest in the sun.

Love to you all,
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

kaycountrygal
02-09-2012, 05:51 PM
Oh My! How touching! I'm sure she misses Ellie-Mae. I dont know if she knows she is on Ellie's resting place or not; she could know. I've heard or read about dogs that went to cemetary and laid on person's grave.

Karen
02-09-2012, 05:58 PM
Awww, give her a little extra love from us, okay? And a kiss on top of that sun-warmed head.

Freedom
02-09-2012, 06:01 PM
Huh! From the title, I thought it was going to be Nikki snuggling up to you, Carole. Caught me completely off guard.

That is a sweet photo, glad you captured the moment. I sure can understand it made you a bit teary at the same time.

catmandu
02-10-2012, 09:40 AM
I think that Nikki and her Mama Angelk are having a quiet moment together:love:
There are times I and My Found Hotelk Cats feel the preseence of Our Found Cat Hotel and Porch Angels, you can see My Cats and My New Cats react with pleasure to the Angelic Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs:love::love:
We bet Nikki and her Momma are having a Kitty and Momma Reunion:love:

cassiesmom
02-10-2012, 10:55 AM
Awww, give her a little extra love from us, okay? And a kiss on top of that sun-warmed head.

From me too, please! *kiss*

Shady
02-10-2012, 11:25 AM
They know..and they change and adjust in their own way, in their own time.

She's grieving, and if you ask me, instinctually knows, that's where Mama rests.

Till you meet Mama again Nikki.

:love:

Randi
02-10-2012, 11:51 AM
Whether she knows or not, it's so sweet. I choose to believe that she knows her mom is resting there. Of course she misses her, like you do. :(

Please give her some extra kisses from me. :love:

(((hugs)))

kuhio98
02-10-2012, 12:12 PM
Awwww.... Happy & sad tears....:love::love::love:

Killearn Kitties
02-10-2012, 03:32 PM
Please give precious Nikki a cuddle from me, Carole. It is so sad to see them grieving.
I hope she adjusts soon. :love: