PDA

View Full Version : They're touching-pics

kaycountrygal
02-09-2012, 03:09 PM
I think you all know how much I want LilGirl and Luke to be friends. Recently they were both on the couch and both sleepy and they touched..a tiny bit. LOL.

happylabs
02-09-2012, 03:21 PM
Oh my gosh!!! So sweet! Yes, they are going to end up being buddies. Luke is such a handsome cat. And LilGirl such a sweet little baby!!! I am in love.... :love:

pomtzu
02-09-2012, 03:25 PM
Awww - so cute. Well - "almost" is far better than "no way". ;)

cassiesmom
02-09-2012, 03:38 PM
They're touching and you have a photo to prove it --- how sweet!

Luke kitty, you are beautiful! Gentle little *kiss* for you, handsome sweety!

Freedom
02-09-2012, 04:48 PM
Close, but not TOO close! Ha ha haaa. So who is the hold out that doesn't want to be furiends?

Luke is so handsome! Did you brush him just prior to the outdoor pics? Love his coat.

phesina
02-09-2012, 05:24 PM
Oh, I think they're going to be good friends.. if they aren't already! Lovely pictures, thanks.

Catty1
02-09-2012, 07:46 PM
I see the tips of the fur touching.... :D

They will be buds!

I love those pictures of Luke - he is STUNNING! Give him some hugs for me. :love::love:

And lovies to LilGirl too! ;):D

Asiel
02-09-2012, 08:26 PM
What a gorgeous cat. Not into cats but this is such a different colour, I've never seen one like that. Don't worry about the two being friends...have a feeling this might be a trial . I think before too long they will be hudling together, it's a start or at least it looks that way.

kaycountrygal
02-09-2012, 09:42 PM
Freedom asked So who is the hold out that doesn't want to be furiends?
---
That would be Mr. Luke; you know how cats can be. LilGirl loves everybody & everything. She would love to be cozy with him all the time but he is too much of a CAT. Luke hides & jumps out at her & she gets scared sometimes. Then on the other hand, there are times when Luke just wants to get on the couch & LilGirl gets in his face & barks at him LOL. It goes back & forth.

No, I didnt brush him prior to the photos. Actually I dont brush him as often as I should because he doesnt like it. I must try to brush him more though.

To Others:

I hope you all are right when you say they will be great buddies. I dont know; it's been 3.5 YEARS. When LilGirl was a puppy she actually laid on top of Luke's back (he was asleep) & he let her but that was a long time ago.

Anyway I love my little pets & I guess they are friends, sort of. (smile)

catnapper
02-10-2012, 07:08 AM
I remember how much I wanted Nicki and hte cats to be friends and jumped for joy every time they touched like that. As soon as one critter would wake up and realize they were touching... it was as if they thought, "ick! cat cooties!" or "Ut oh.... will the other cats respect me now?"

I'm looking forward to seeing full blown snuggling photos some day :)

catmandu
02-10-2012, 09:32 AM
That is touching that Luke and LilGirl are becoming buddies!!!;)
They are really the great mixed Dynamic Duo.:love:

Killearn Kitties
02-10-2012, 03:04 PM
Oh so cute! I hope that has given them the idea and they do lots more cuddling from now on. :D

krazyaboutkatz
02-12-2012, 10:02 PM
Great pictures.:) I think there is hope for a wonderful friendship between them. Luke is such a handsome boy.:)