PDA

View Full Version : Elegant Ethel!

Edwina's Secretary
02-07-2012, 11:45 PM
Oh Ethel! I do believe you are the first Finnish cat I have ever met. Are they all as gorgeous as you? I love your smile! How could anyone think you a mink??? You might look a bit like a skunk ;) but you are all cat!

Very hearty congratulations to Ethel the Extraordinary, Eviable, Enthralling, Enticing, Exemplary....Cat of the Day!

pem218
02-08-2012, 05:49 AM
Moi, Ethel! Olet todella kaunis kissa!

:love::love::love:

robintwin
02-08-2012, 06:22 AM
What a pretty cat with beautiful markings! Love the white moustache, and white tuffs of hair on the ears, and of course those white whiskers. You look magnificent, darling! Happy COTD! Robin

Barbiecat1
02-08-2012, 06:51 AM
You have a beautiful moustache and bib; always elegantly dressed in your tuxedo, too. Stay safe when you are outdoors; many dangers await the unwary kitty. Happy COTD

Barbara
02-08-2012, 07:18 AM
Ethel, I also have to agree you seem to be the first Finnish cat I've ever seen. Cat Nr. Yksi ;)
We are so glad you escaped that nasty trap with the help of your family and now you are acknowledged as a very happy family kitty:)
Have a wonderful day roaming the snow and coming home to a gift. It's not Christmas but it is your great day:love:

catmandu
02-08-2012, 09:25 AM
We are not quite sure how a mink trap works, is it a humane trap?
Either way that trap caught a Little Cat of the Future, now Queen of all she surveys!!
What a sweet Little Tuxedo you are Ethel, and it is so nice to have a Cat from the beautiful contry of Finland.
;);)
You are such a Dear Little Cat from the North Ethel, and all of us at The Found Cat Hotel wish we could come to your palace, Quuen Ethel and hunt in the wild with you!!
:cool::cool:
We are all sending Our Royal MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Newest Friend ^^ and Royal Cat Of The Day Exciting Ethel.^^.

lonnykitten
02-08-2012, 10:03 AM
Poor kitten, caught in a trap! Another reason not to buy/wear fur! She is beautiful. Thanks for sharing her. :love:

cassiesmom
02-08-2012, 10:31 AM
Hello, Ethel! What a beautiful tuxie lady you are in your black and white! I am so glad you were rescued and now you are a much-loved family member. Happy Cat of the Day to you!

tatsxxx11
02-08-2012, 11:18 AM
Hi Ethel! So happy to meet you, beautiful lady!:) Elegant is the perfect word to describe you, a word so befitting your regal status!:) I'm sickened, imagining you caught in that trap, the fear and pain you most surely experienced! Happily you survived, finding your way to the most fabulous forever home where forever and always you will be treated like the queen that you are! It's no big surprise, considering the trauma you suffered, that you may get a bit cranky now and then, that you choose to live life on your terms, and happily your family is more than willing to indulge your every whim, loving you unconditionally!:cool: You are truly living the good life, an enchanting existence, and no kitty is more deserving than you, sweetheart!
Thanks for the HUGE midday smiles, Ethel! Wishing for you and your wonderful humans a very happy Cat of the Day, and many, many more years of shared love and companionship!:)
Love and belly rubs to you, beautiful Ethel!:love::love::love:

kaycountrygal
02-08-2012, 11:41 AM
Hello Ethel in Finland; it's a pleasure to meet you. Lucky for you that you were rescued from that terrible trap. What a pretty girl you are! I am sure you have a wonderful home and are loved. I hope you and your family have many years together. Congrats on being COTD!

momoffuzzyfaces
02-08-2012, 12:37 PM
Ethel what a stunning girl you are!!! :love:

What a treat to see your pictures and get to read about you today. I love the look on your face in the garden. Queen of the farm for sure!!! I wouldn't disagree with you !!! ;) I hope you are having a lovely day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!! :D:love:

mon
02-08-2012, 01:18 PM
:love: Ethel is such a pretty little thing! So glad she was rescued from that nasty, evil trap :( What a wonderful home she's got now! Her own peeps to spoil her and care for her and her very own farm too!:eek: Sounds like heaven, enjoy your special day!! Peace and love :D:D:D:D:D

lizbud
02-08-2012, 04:24 PM
Hello Ethel,

It is a pleasure to meet you elegant lady.:love: I enjoying reading about
you today, & loved the pictures too.:) I read that you don't like to be kept
waiting when you want back into the house. Your look in one pictures tells
me that you've waited long enough.:D Congratulations on being honored
as our special CAT OF THE DAY. May you have many many happy years
with your lucky family.:love:

Pet lover 46
02-08-2012, 06:39 PM
Hello. How fortunate for Ethel that she was rescued from a trap. She certainly knows what she wants, doesn't she? I can picture her proud expression when she presents a catch to you. Both photos are very nice, but my favorite is the portrait where Ethel is sitting among the plants. Beautiful. Thank you for sharing your lovely kitty with us.

Kay
02-08-2012, 09:59 PM
What a beautiful kitty! I love her white feet and white whiskers. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

~K.

Momo
02-08-2012, 10:42 PM
Ethel - you are an atrractive girl. I love your tuxedo - lol! :)
May everyday be COTD for you! :love::love::love: