PDA

View Full Version : Frankie has such a hard hard life!!!

momoffuzzyfaces
02-06-2012, 05:29 PM
Poor boy is worn out from looking out the window at the birdies and other outdoor critters.
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/000_7833.jpg
Don't know what he is dreaming of but it sure put a smile on his face. :D
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/000_7832.jpg

kaycountrygal
02-06-2012, 05:32 PM
LOL Poor boy has a rough life LOL. He sure is pretty; I mean handsome.

happylabs
02-06-2012, 05:44 PM
I hear bird watching is a very exhausting activity. :D

He's still as handsome as ever. Hug that boy for me. :love:

Laura's Babies
02-06-2012, 05:53 PM
Don't you just love it when you can actually see them smile? I see him smiling! (I can hear him purring too.) He is so handsome! :love:

momcat
02-06-2012, 06:46 PM
Our kitties do have a very tough job, it's not easy being cute all the time along with bird watching, squirrel watching, and keeping an eye on their domains. Frankie, you certainly have it down. Enjoy your nap sweetie and have nice kitty dreams. There will be a generous round of lovies from me when you wake up :love:

Bengalz
02-06-2012, 06:55 PM
Yup that poor lil boy needs some extra special huggings:D:D what a sweetheart:love::love:

cassiesmom
02-06-2012, 06:59 PM
Awww, Frankie! Bird and critter watching is very hard work! I see you smiling and I hear you purring! Please have your mum give you some petting for me when you wake up :love:

Edwina's Secretary
02-06-2012, 08:35 PM
Dear Frankie,

Do not let them work you so hard! It is not good for you. It appears you need more rest andf relaxation!

BTW...fuschia IS your color....marvelous darling, simply marvelous!

Edwina/es

katladyd
02-06-2012, 11:04 PM
AWWWW!!! I just want to pick him up and give him kissies! Can you do that for me MoFF?

phesina
02-07-2012, 04:38 AM
Work, work, work..

It's a hard job, but somebody's got to do it.

catmandu
02-07-2012, 09:22 AM
What a Happy Cat you are Frankie with your Siamese smile.
We Found Cats think that you should have a window perch to make things easier!!!:cool::cool:

Randi
02-07-2012, 10:19 AM
We Found Cats think that you should have a window perch to make things easier!!! :cool::cool:
Fister totally agrees with this. If you have one and there's a blanket there, you can crash right away when you get exhausted. ;)

What a handsome boy, you are Frankie! Please ask your mom to give you some kisses from me. :love:

Abby&Buddy'sMom
02-07-2012, 03:09 PM
He is just the sweetest little thing! Love that Siamese smile :love:

Vermontcat
02-07-2012, 03:24 PM
Frankie is such a cutie and he's getting so big!:)
I love the picture of him smiling.
Could you please give him a big hug and a kiss from me.:love:
(Could you also try to get him to open his eyes for his next photo shoot? I would love to see his big beautiful baby blue eyes.);)

Pinot's Mom
02-07-2012, 04:50 PM
Dear Frankie,
You can come over and share my big windowsills any time! They'll fit two!;)

Purrs, Pinot

momoffuzzyfaces
02-07-2012, 05:00 PM
Frankie says thanks for all the luvies and pets he has gotten on your behalf. Rub his ears and he's your friend for life. :D I can't get over how dark he has gotten. What happened to my widdle white kitty? ;):love:

Abby&Buddy'sMom
02-07-2012, 06:20 PM
Moff..... The siamese will get "shady" as they mature. It looks like Frankie might be a seal or a chocolate- point to me, and his "creamy white" will soon get mostly a dark shading color. That is what happened to my Buddy. He is a blue-point, and he was a beautiful creamy white , with lightly gray colored "points" as a kitten, and as he got older all his coloration got a shady blue (silvery-gray), though his points are still very distinct . One thing that has stayed the creamy white on Buddy is right under his chin/neck area and chest. I will try and post some pics that will show the Shading as he matured. BTW.... That Frankie is just adorable :love:

cassiesmom
02-07-2012, 07:13 PM
He got bigger, a little darker, but definitely no less precious!

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/000_7622.jpg

sallyandsnowx
02-07-2012, 09:30 PM
Of course you have a hard life, Frankie! Its not easy being that cute. :D

krazyaboutkatz
02-08-2012, 12:36 AM
I can't get over how dark he has gotten. What happened to my widdle white kitty? ;):love:

Frankie sure is a handsome boy.:) Yes, meezers get darker as they mature. When they're born, they're all white. My Pearl was also a nice cream color but now she's much darker. She still has some of her lighter coloring on her tummy though. I've heard that Flamepoints take the most time to mature which is about 3 years. It took my RB Starr quite a while for all of his orange points to come in.:)