PDA

View Full Version : THE BIG GAME, Thursday #467

RICHARD
02-04-2012, 05:56 AM
WOW.

I forgot about the Big Game thread until a while ago.

Amazing what insomnia does to you!

Shoot,

Anyone want some 7 layer dip?

I also have guacamole...all home made!

Pinot's Mom
02-04-2012, 06:20 AM
Little early for the dip yet, Richard, but we'll get to it. ;)

Could I interest anyone in muffins with cream cheese and coffee? Pots' a-brewin' - sit a spell. :) Ahh, the joys of watching the sun come up and smelling the coffee on a nice quiet Saturday. :D

momoffuzzyfaces
02-04-2012, 01:26 PM
Not into football but the Daytona 500 is this month so I'm ready to party. :D:love:

Bibette & Lulu
02-04-2012, 01:54 PM
I'll take a hot chocolate. Just came in from a sit on the deck and clearing off the last of the light snow we had the other day. Getting psyched up for the Big Game!!! Guacomole sounds good while stretched out in front of the tube. GO PATS!!

B&L's Mom2

Karen
02-04-2012, 05:55 PM
You got snow, I am jealous! I'll whip some more hot chocolate - and you have options - would you like it with cinnamon, with marshmallows, or with a little coffee added in so it's mocha?

RICHARD
02-04-2012, 09:13 PM
You got snow, I am jealous! I'll whip some more hot chocolate - and you have options - would you like it with cinnamon, with marshmallows, or with a little coffee added in so it's mocha?

I think that the people who got snow should make sno-cones for the week.;)

Lady's Human
02-05-2012, 05:38 PM
Minor rant:

To the Patriots, Giants, players, media, and other assorted hangers on on the sidelines.....

Get your damned do-rags, hats, headphones, bandannas, and other assorted crap OFF OF YOUR HEADS during the national anthem.

RICHARD
02-05-2012, 06:11 PM
Minor rant:

To the Patriots, Giants, players, media, and other assorted hangers on on the sidelines.....

Get your damned do-rags, hats, headphones, bandannas, and other assorted crap OFF OF YOUR HEADS during the national anthem.

No kidding.

Guacamole anyone?

Pinot's Mom
02-05-2012, 06:35 PM
Was anyone else offended by the Chevy truck 'after the apocalypse' style commercial? I do not ever see a place for that commercial in the foreseeable future of America.:mad:

In any case, we have extra burgers cooked on the grill with some nice Cab. Franc - takers?

Karen
02-05-2012, 09:18 PM
Was anyone else offended by the Chevy truck 'after the apocalypse' style commercial? I do not ever see a place for that commercial in the foreseeable future of America.:mad:

In any case, we have extra burgers cooked on the grill with some nice Cab. Franc - takers?

Thought it was almost funny, with the appearance of the Twinkies. It was based on the Mayan "prophecy" anyway ... so we were not expecting Rocket science in the concept ...

I'll have one of those burgers, thanks! Haven't had one in real life in a long time, so can I have mine with some cheese melted onto it, please?

Bibette & Lulu
02-06-2012, 02:35 PM

Ooh, marshmallows and the coffee, please!! Can't really say it's been much of a snow, but we have some left over from the bigger one we had a few weeks ago. Sno-cones coming up!!!

Maybe next year, Pats!!

B&L's Mom2

RICHARD
02-07-2012, 04:32 PM
I didn't see most of the commercials, but when I heard about the Clint Eastwood ad I almost hoped that he would have shown up at the game, with a gun and telling the players, "get off my lawn".;)

Good Game, great ending.

Chocolate and burgers, twinkies and more guacamole.

Done!