PDA

View Full Version : Who's not afraid of the big bad..............................vacuum cleaner??

Maya & Inka's mommy
02-01-2012, 06:32 AM
I found this on youtune, and I knew it, I just had to share this on Pet Talk!!!

http://youtu.be/UKGAiL0j0v0

catmandu
02-01-2012, 09:34 AM
Wow!!
That little Classic Tuxedo certainly loves his grooming tool. I wish that Mikey Fluffy Tail would sit still for that , but he does like the furminator that Aunt Pat sent us, and he purrrrrs al the way!!
:):):)

Karen
02-01-2012, 10:39 AM
She was a d-o-g, and I know this is Cat General, but my folks' Saint Bernard, Bruni, was convinced that vacuum cleaners were monsters that ate itty bitty (150+ pound) defenseless Saint Bernards, and would flee as soon as it emerged from its lair (the broom closet!). And I know many cats feel the same way!

happylabs
02-01-2012, 04:32 PM
That is the most adorable video ever! Love that little Tuxedo kitty. My cats hide the minute I plug mine in. They don't even have to hear it and they are gone.

Casey used to let me vacuum her. Casey the wonder dog as my father would say.

Chatanuga
02-01-2012, 07:19 PM
Such a contrast from Smokey at about 5:20 in the video below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNyo02EQpJk

I've never teased him with any part of the vacuum, but the vacuum is the only thing he will hiss and get angry with.

Laura's Babies
02-03-2012, 09:31 PM
All mine have to do is to hear mine MOVE and they are G-O-N-E!

I know before I ever bring mine out that I need to pick Amy up and put her in another room with the door shut and leave her there until I am done. IT'S THE BIG MONSTER!!

cassiesmom
02-04-2012, 07:53 PM
All mine have to do is to hear mine MOVE and they are G-O-N-E!

I know before I ever bring mine out that I need to pick Amy up and put her in another room with the door shut and leave her there until I am done. IT'S THE BIG MONSTER!!

This is so cute!

Cassie is like Laura's Babies ... she has only to hear me getting the vacuum cleaner out, and she's hiding under the bed.

Cataholic
02-04-2012, 08:16 PM
My cats are weird. Three of them don't really mind, Cali will follow me along, but the others hide.