PDA

View Full Version : Oof! So inactive on pettalk.. :-/

sana
01-31-2012, 06:55 AM
Well, I've been quite inactive on pettalk lately. :o Hope everybody's doing good :)

Well, I got 5 chickens :-) Yaay! 2 males and 2 females and 1 teenager (I dunno what its gender is..) And I :love: them!! There's a white male with speckles and a white female with speckles and a red male and a black female and a black..teenager... (I think its a teenager..it doesn't have feathers on its neck.)

One Down had some coughy problems.. :-( We gave him medicine and now, Thank God, he's much better :) He started a new thing earlier which was: Our balcony door has a plastic mirror on the lower part of it. At times what I did was that One Down would be in the balcony (spends a lot of time there. He loved running around that place and barking at cars. :p ) and I would be inside. I would place my hand on the plastic mirror and he would place his paws on the other side. It looked soooo cute!!! I always used to give him a treat when he did that :D :love: My nephews used to laugh and scream in excitement when he did that.

Well, we still haven't found our lost camera (I don't think I posted it here. I think I posted it on 365project.org) So, because of that, I can't take pictures of the chickens and One Down :-(

My dad's back from Dubai!! And he brought a fever along with him :eek: He got me a talking puppy toy to add to my international toy collection. He got me some glitter glues and glitter pens.

There are TWO AWESOME KITTENS IN MY SCHOOL!!! :love: I take food for them nearly everyday. One of the two is usually in school and the other comes and goes. The one that is usually around has this type of coloring but the face is totally different from this cat's face.

It is good friends with me and my sister. It comes to my class when the door is open :p It recognizes me and comes to me when it sees me. It mews constantly and so, I have to give it something to eat then! :-P It follows me at times too so, I would give it something to eat. I touched it today and it ran away at once!!! Also, once my class was gone to the library and it was in my class and I think it was trying to jump up on the shelves and eat my class fellows spaghetti and mousse! :-D This li'l one is realllllyy picky!! Haha! It eats what is of its standard! :-p

The other cat looks like this one

It isn't quite used to me and isn't very picky in foods like its sibling! (Lol!) It is mostly out of school.. :-(

I was wondering what I should name these....hmm....any suggestions?

Sorry for such a long post. Hope you enjoyed reading it :-D Thanks!

phesina
01-31-2012, 09:27 AM
Welcome back, Sana! So nice to see you back again!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Karen
01-31-2012, 11:00 AM
Good to have you back and congratulations on the new additions! And of course you should give the kittens names - it will help others to think of them as more than just strays, and help socialize them! The one you say has making similar to the tortoiseshell cat you posted, you could name her Myrtle like rhymes with turtle and it's also a pretty flower ...

sana
02-01-2012, 07:43 PM
Thanks phesina and Karen! :D Myrtle's a nice name! :D I like it! :)

My sister is really good friends with Myrtle now :D It recognizes us!! :D

Karen
02-01-2012, 07:58 PM
Awww, you're welcome! Give her a pat for me, okay?

Scooter's Mom
02-01-2012, 08:13 PM
I was just thinking of you a couple of days ago! It's good to see you around!

sana
02-02-2012, 06:42 AM
Aw! Thanks Scooter's Mom! :)

And Karen, today Myrtle came EXTERMELY CLOSE TO ME!! :eek: It was a few inches away from me. I was feeding it some of my lunch and little Tiger (what I am thinking about calling its sibling) was a little far from me. I could pat it, but, it is frightened of us and I thought about not patting it then. (Thinking about giving it a little pat tomorrow :D )

Today I saw a few of the 6th Graders standing near Myrtle's area and talking about what they had brought for it. I was really happy when I saw that some other students also cared about the kitties. :D

I have a question. There's this class fellow of mine who always annoys me by chasing Myrtle and making it and Tiger run to the house next to our school. Myrtle and Tiger live there and come to the school most of the time. My class fellow scares them away and I beat her and scold her a lot. She says sorry and then continues to do the same thing. :mad: What should I do? I'm thinking about telling this to our co-odinarter even though I hate being a tattle tale.. <_<

Karen
02-02-2012, 08:21 AM
You can tell the teacher, but also ask the girl why she does it. Maybe if she is frightened of them or something, you can explain that they are thinking, feeling creatures and do not like being scared any more than she would. And cats are necessary to have around, to keep the rodent populations down, too!

sana
02-03-2012, 02:49 AM
You can tell the teacher, but also ask the girl why she does it. Maybe if she is frightened of them or something, you can explain that they are thinking, feeling creatures and do not like being scared any more than she would. And cats are necessary to have around, to keep the rodent populations down, too!

She says that "my cats" are ugly and today again, she blocked the way these two come from and she was saying stuff like, "How do they come back?" and "I block their way and they keep coming back" and she says stuff like I hope they die etc. :mad: I tell her that the school is their home and they'll come back. I know how they come back and I won't tell it to her.. She likes some kinds of cats only and calls the rest ugly. She used to have a cat before too, but, these, she hates because of no proper reason.

There's some sad news. Little tiger has a hairless spot on its back. Its pink and has a spot in the middle as I saw. :( :(