PDA

View Full Version : What does your cat "worship?"

Bibette & Lulu
01-27-2012, 04:03 PM
I discovered that Lulu has this "thing" for the electric heater we use in our den and seems to be "worshipping" it. And Bibette is communing with our Oswald sculpture. What are your cats favorite attractions? :love::love:

cassiesmom
01-27-2012, 04:41 PM
Hello, beautiful Bibette and Lulu! I am so happy to see your pictures again! Gentle *kiss* to you from me!

Cassie is fascinated by the refrigerator sometimes! I'm not sure why. She has seen me take her food (and yummy treats like milk and yogurt!) out of there. I've retrieved toy mouseys from underneath the fridge for her. It makes a loud humming sound, cos it is old. But it always makes me smile when I go in the kitchen and there she is, sitting facing the fridge. I will try to get a picture of her over the weekend. I'd like to wash the floor in there first, though. :eek:

Scooter's Mom
01-27-2012, 08:44 PM
Love your pictures!
I'm not sure mine worship anything... the only thing either of them truly seem to LOVE is the laser toy. If you even wave your hand over it, Charlie comes running from wherever he is in the house. It's like he can SENSE the "power of the laser" lol. Otherwise, I don't think they have anything they "worship".

RICHARD
01-30-2012, 04:27 AM
Years ago I purchased a North Face down jacket....

It's about 25 years old.

I bring it out, wear it once and pull out the second jacket that is about 15 years old.

I cannot wear the first jacket because Ed nests in for the winter season.

---------------------------------

The jacket has been layed out in a chair for the last 2 weeks.

Ed doesn't sleep in his usual spots when the jacket comes out.

He worships his jacket.

moosmom
01-30-2012, 05:46 AM
Bad @$$ Buddy LOVES my down jacket. If I toss it on the chair, he claims it for his nest.

AustinB (aka UtchiB) has a donut bed next to the radiator in my bathroom. He's taken up reidence there.

The rest of them, with these two included ALL worship FOOD!!!!

catmandu
01-30-2012, 09:33 AM
I think that due to the influence ;) of Joseph :love: Michael:love: Moose :love: and Princess my Cats worship at the Church of Whiskas Temptations!!Mikey Fluffy Tail :) Josephine :cool: and Malcom rash like the wind when they hear that magic shake , shake shake.:D

Laura's Babies
01-30-2012, 10:18 AM
With Samantha is is any heater vet. She will lay close to it or across it, sit on it or whatever she feels like. She will spend the day on a heater vent and will only move off to go eat or potty but she will go back when done.