PDA

View Full Version : Cat Delays Flight

happylabs
01-26-2012, 04:46 PM
Well this has got to be my favorite story of the year so far. Ripples the cat escaped from his cat carrier before the plane took off and it was delayed for hours while they tried to catch him. He was found safe and sound but his owner says she is grounded for life. Ha!

http://www.click2houston.com/news/Cat-in-cockpit-delays-flight/-/1735978/8505548/-/728ch0z/-/

Karen
01-26-2012, 05:00 PM
Oh, my - he sure is in trouble now! Thank goodness they got him out safely! And they found him before attempting flight, as all those wires are surely pretty danged important to controlling the plane!

kaycountrygal
01-26-2012, 05:19 PM
Poor cat! It wasnt his fault; the baggage people did not do their job properly. Maybe next time whoever opened side of carrier will remember to close the snap on carrier. So what did they expect to find in the carrier, other than a cat?? Hmmm, These days I guess some nut could have put something dangerous in there. Anyway I sure am glad the cat was found.

lizbud
01-26-2012, 05:38 PM
Poor cat! It wasnt his fault; the baggage people did not do their job properly. Maybe next time whoever opened side of carrier will remember to close the snap on carrier. So what did they expect to find in the carrier, other than a cat?? Hmmm, These days I guess some nut could have put something dangerous in there. Anyway I sure am glad the cat was found.

From what I read, this was the fault of the baggage handler. I also wonder why the heck they opened the door. All I keep
thinking about are the stories of animals getting out of their cages & becoming lost at the airport.:(

lolli94
01-27-2012, 06:15 PM
So glad everything worked out ok!