PDA

View Full Version : For Wayne

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
11-13-2002, 08:03 PM
I was going through the pictures on our home computer tonight. I have a lot more pictures here than I thought. I thought I had transferred all the cat ones from this computer to the one at work, but I guess not because there are a lot more here that I don't have at work. There are more of the older ones of Tubby & Peanut when they were younger that I had to scan in. Some neats one that I had forgotten I had too. (Yep, they're right, the mind is the first thing to go :rolleyes: )

Anyway, I came across this one. This is hanging on the wall in one of the rooms at T & P's vet. Tubby & I were waiting for the vet to show up and I snapped this quick. When I saw it I immediately thought of Wayne and all his furkids. The only thing that would be different would be Wayne's face instead of a dog's head (of course) but he would be in front of a computer instead of just in a lounging chair because I remember Wayne saying that when he's on the computer they all seem to want his attention, and it's not unusual to have a group of them lounging around him at that time. Oh, and the other thing that would be different would be that the cats would be a lot more different from each other than these are because I'm not sure if Wayne has two that look alike. But the idea is the same. :)
I thought everyone might enjoy it like I did. :)
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid39/pe38657851da285f82ffe93f88544a348/fd0c1dea.jpg

AmberLee
11-13-2002, 08:36 PM
Hee, hee, hee. Good one!

krazyaboutkatz
11-13-2002, 10:05 PM
Great pic Debbie. :D

jenluckenbach
11-14-2002, 07:02 AM
I love that picture. I'd BUY that picture if I saw it in a store. It hass 11 cats that I can count and that is how many I have. (right now, any way)

Edwina's Secretary
11-14-2002, 02:02 PM
A veternarian with a sense of humor AND cute taste! Hope he/she is as good as the artwork!

koxka
11-14-2002, 02:27 PM
Lol ,that's a good one!:D
When I joined PT I think Wayne was the member owned by the most large herd, his menagerie as he likes to call them and I always picured him this way:
Full of cats everywhere over him :D

BTW he hasn't been very active lately,.

Cataholic
11-14-2002, 09:23 PM
Isn't it strange the way we imagine the other PTers? And, come to think of it, I haven't seen Wayne in awhile...I hope everything is ok..I think I will pm him right now, and direct his attention to this thred.
:)

wayne0214
11-15-2002, 08:16 AM
OK folks I am still here. The vets' picture is more accurate than many realize:D . I do have a photo in my camera taken about 1:30 AM last Tuesday of my bed when I got up for a midnight snack. I think it has 9 furkids on the bed. The problem is, I still have not figured out how to put them into the computer. I was on Imagestation, but this weekend, they changed foremat.:)

..........wayne

koxka
11-16-2002, 01:43 AM
.....there's something I&we can do for you? At the moment I think we are all concerned about your "postpicsproblem".;)

Imagestation is a real pain :o , but sadly the only one as far I know that let you link the pic from there.
Some ideas come to me , let you know during the week-end. Have to leave now...I'm late to my PhotoShop course:p

wayne0214
11-16-2002, 07:08 AM
koxka, Thank you for your concern. I am at the point of sending the complete camera with the photos in it to someone who knows how to do the transfers, assuming that they send it back again. Otherwise, I'll just keep them at home as all 12 picture slots are filled up.

........wayne

Terminalvelocity
11-16-2002, 08:26 AM
I hope you won't mind a newbie interjecting here.

Imagestation has changed its format, but on the first page of the image upload section, if you'll look down in the lower right hand corner there's a small link that says "see all upload methods". Click on that and you'll get the familiar Browse button.

I hope that helps. I'd love to see the pictures.

Karel