PDA

View Full Version : Welcome...........

Craftlady
01-25-2012, 08:57 AM
Aly
Adopted 5-20-11 She was in our shelter for 4 months. She was a year old in May. We swear RB Eleanor sent her because she acts JUST LIKE her :)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v86/Craftlady/Aly/242648_1827099834539_1151595708_31695839_3697722_o .jpg

Fuzzmuzz
Adopted 8-30-11 He was in our shelter for 3 months. He turned year old Feb 9th 2012
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v86/Craftlady/Fuzzmuzz/339532_2089674678746_1151595708_31995000_4533941_o .jpg

Franklin
Adopted 10-21-11 he was 6 months old at time we adopted or HE adopted us. We had gone to see the new cat enclosure at our shelter and Franklin charmed my hubby. 1 week later he as adopted into your house. He had been at shelter for short time when he was 8 weeks old. His owners had him until June when they discovered "allergies". Their loss our gain :)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v86/Craftlady/Franklin/011.jpg
Franklin

It has been quite an experience having young cats in the house. The older cats have turned into youngsters again. LOL They all keep me busy.

You'd ever think I would be mom to 8 precious kitties. :) Coco and Snoopy are taking things in stride.

mrspunkysmom
01-25-2012, 09:01 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk!

cassiesmom
01-25-2012, 09:29 AM
Awww, awww, awww! Aly is a beautiful orangey girl! Fuzzmuzz - what a cute name and what a darling grey kitty! And Franklin -- you decided who you were going home with! Welcome, three kitties :D

Craftlady
01-25-2012, 10:18 AM
Awww, awww, awww! Aly is a beautiful orangey girl! Fuzzmuzz - what a cute name and what a darling grey kitty! And Franklin -- you decided who you were going home with! Welcome, three kitties :D

He sat on back of his hoodie for 1/2 hr or more. Mark said "if he doesnt get adopted by end of the month, we will." 1 week later way short of one month,he was in our house. He is a love bug.
Here's Franklin charming his soon to be new dad
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v86/Craftlady/Franklin/franklin2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v86/Craftlady/Franklin/franklin4-1.jpg

Karen
01-25-2012, 11:23 AM
Welcome, kitties! You have landed yourself a great new home!

kuhio98
01-25-2012, 11:40 AM
Welcome sweet babies. You've chosen yourself a wonderful home. Kitties are smart that way! :D

Craftlady
01-25-2012, 12:29 PM
Kitties are indeed smart to pick their owners!

Hubby and I now are members of "Friends of Shelter". We attend monthly meetings (one's tonight). We have special guest speakers come in and inform us of all aspects of the pet world. Also, I go over when time permits on Friday's to walk the dogs and play with the kitties. It's a very rewarding experience and when we volunteers gets to be part of an adoption it's a warm and fuzzy moment. Yep, tears of joy are shed. Yes, folks we are NOW at our limit in the house. These guys/gals keep me hopping. They are all feed "grain free food" (cats and two dogs) and boy the young ones are eating me out of house and home. They will slow down then they get bigger LOL

Freedom
01-25-2012, 12:46 PM
Oooh Craftlady, you haven't posted in so long, I have MISSED you! And to post with a lovely announcement, what fun!

Oh yes, bringing youngsters into the home will definitely change things -- glad it has tipped the balance for more fun and activities for the "oldie but goodies" ha haa. And nice the pups are also accepting the newbies.

You will have so much fun watching kitten antics! Yes, they are going to keep you busy - how many things have they broken thus far? How many things have you had to move, put out of reach? Ha ha haaa, keep the camera charged up, and keep your wits about you, kittens are in the house! :love:

phesina
01-25-2012, 02:12 PM
Awww, they're so sweet, so ADORABLE.. What wonderful news!

Welcome HOME, beautiful kitties, and welcome to Pet Talk!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

kaycountrygal
01-25-2012, 02:36 PM
Hello, Your new cats have a wonderful home with you. All of them are very pretty and lucky to be adopted. I remember you from posting about Snoopy. At the time he was afraid to be alone or something like that. How is Snoopy?

Craftlady
01-25-2012, 02:55 PM
Freedom: Now you know why it's been a while since I've blogged :) I'm lucky to fit in eating and showering LOL
The little ones haven't broken anything but Fuzzmuzz loves to move things around from floor to floor. My necklaces ended upstairs... hum
Fuzzmuzz and Franklin love to play "smack down" right before Mom wants to go to bed at night. At least we humans arent the "speed bumps" anymore during the night. That was a rude awaking in the middle of night LOL The camera is always charged up. I scrapbook everyone so now I have 3 new ones to start. :) Private message me and I will give you hubby's facebook and my user name. He has all photos on his page. These guys/gals are so cute. :)

Kaycountrygal: Snoopy is doing great, thanks for asking about him. He no longer destroys things and loves to spend time looking out the front room window (minus mini blinds). Allot of patience (on our part) and giving him lots of love finally settled him down so that he knew things were pretty neat here at our house. His IBS has been under control. Now keeping him from nibbling on my UK snuggy is another on going thing. WHat goes in comes out LOL Crazy dog.
We are having issues with Coco (he is now medicated) choc labs are high on the "anxiety chain" after a month on medication he is a different dog. Minds better and can slow his little brain down at night and sleep through the night. After 3 1/2 hrs he started getting up between 1:30 am to 3:00 a.m. was not good for him nor me. Never a dull moment at our house LOL

aTailOf2Kitties
01-25-2012, 07:36 PM
Wow, Franklin looks a LOT like my Havoc! :)

Craftlady
01-25-2012, 09:30 PM
Wow, Franklin looks a LOT like my Havoc! :)

WOW they sure do look like they could be brothers.

Scooter's Mom
01-25-2012, 10:12 PM
Welcome to the new kitties! They're all precious!

krazyaboutkatz
01-26-2012, 12:14 AM
Congrats on the new additions!!!:D I'm glad to hear that things are working out for everyone. I was also going to comment on Franklin. He looks like he has some siamese in him.:)

Craftlady
01-26-2012, 08:02 AM
Congrats on the new additions!!!:D I'm glad to hear that things are working out for everyone. I was also going to comment on Franklin. He looks like he has some siamese in him.:)

Yes, Franklin is lilac point siamese mix

cassiesmom
01-26-2012, 08:44 AM
Yes, Franklin is lilac point siamese mix

I was thinking of Franklin just this morning! He looks like a meezer, but he also has a tabby tail and has the M (which my sister calls "M for kitty") on his forehead. He's sooooooo cute!

And Fuzzmuzz... do you think you could be any cuter, sweet grey kitty? And Aly -- I :love: orange kitties! Welcome, three sweet kitties!

aTailOf2Kitties
01-26-2012, 09:16 AM
lynx point ;)

catmandu
01-26-2012, 09:30 AM
:love::love:
And a Huge Found Cat Hotel Welcome to Aly:), Franklin:D and Fuzzmuzz :cool: to the Found Cat Hotel.
We New Found Cat Five know what it is like that Magic Day when someone kind turns you from being a Stray Cat into being a Beloved Cat Companion!!!
You certainly have hit the Furr Ever Home Jack Pot.

Craftlady
01-26-2012, 01:04 PM
I was thinking of Franklin just this morning! He looks like a meezer, but he also has a tabby tail and has the M (which my sister calls "M for kitty") on his forehead. He's sooooooo cute!

And Fuzzmuzz... do you think you could be any cuter, sweet grey kitty? And Aly -- I :love: orange kitties! Welcome, three sweet kitties!

Fuzzmuzz has quite the personality to go along with the sweet looks. He and Franklin play like litter mates every day and night.
Exciting is good friend of mine from church adopted one of Fuzzmuzz's brothers so it's neat to see how both are growing up and looking so alike.
We looked the name Fuzzmuzz (shelter gave him that) we kept it. :)

Aly was sent by RB Eleanor. She has same personality LOL

Any kitty with "m" on their foreheads is meant to be at our house since our last name starts with a M :) :)

Anikaca77
01-26-2012, 02:52 PM
Welcome & Congrats!!

kitty cats rock
01-27-2012, 02:06 PM
They are so cute what are their names :p

Craftlady
01-27-2012, 09:47 PM
They are so cute what are their names :p

See my signature for names. Two cat's not on the sig (Fuzzmuzz and Franklin)

cassiesmom
01-27-2012, 10:02 PM
Fuzzmuzz
Adopted 8-30-11 He was in our shelter for 3 months. He turned year old Feb 9th 2012

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v86/Craftlady/Fuzzmuzz/339532_2089674678746_1151595708_31995000_4533941_o .jpg

Fuzzmuzz is going to have his first purr-thday two weeks from yesterday! Happy Birthday, Fuzzmuzz! Mmmmmwah! (and Mmwah! Mmwah! for Franklin and Aly too)

Pinot's Mom
01-28-2012, 08:35 AM
Very cute new kitty additions! ...and yes it HAS been a while! Welcome back!:D

Craftlady
01-28-2012, 02:00 PM
Very cute new kitty additions! ...and yes it HAS been a while! Welcome back!:D

Ty
I will try to post more often. It gets pretty crazy around our house. :)

cassiesmom
01-30-2012, 09:51 AM

Fuzzmuzz is going to have his first purr-thday two weeks from yesterday! Happy Birthday, Fuzzmuzz! Mmmmmwah! (and Mmwah! Mmwah! for Franklin and Aly too)

Dear Fuzzmuzz -- that is a very special date at our house because it is Cassie's Gotcha Day! We are ready to purr in celebration :love: