PDA

View Full Version : Happy purrffday moff - jan 25

slick
01-24-2012, 11:14 PM
OK, so I'm starting this thread early but I want everyone around the world to know that Jan 25th is a very special day. It's MOFF'S special day and a wonderful purrffday it will be.

MOFF, you are one special lady and someone I hold near and dear. I'm so embarrassed that I didn't get a card mailed but I hope this message will suffice for now.

May this purrffday be the bestest ever. Chip says he will be especially good on your day and not get into trouble. ;)

We love you MOFF :love:
Slick and Merlin

krazyaboutkatz
01-25-2012, 12:05 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOFF!!! I hope you have a wonderful day.:D

phesina
01-25-2012, 12:36 AM
Happy birthday to our beloved MoFF!!!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Felicia's Mom
01-25-2012, 06:12 AM
Happy Birthday Moff!

Randi
01-25-2012, 06:21 AM
Happy Birthday, MOFF! Have a wonderful day filled with goodies - and many more to come! :love:

I can't wait to hear what your kitties have planned for your celebration. :D

Queen of Poop
01-25-2012, 07:48 AM
Happy Birthday!!! Hope it's a wonderful, peaceful day. :love:

momcat
01-25-2012, 08:04 AM
Happy Purrthday, MoFF!!! Wishes are being sent for a day filled with more wonderful things than you ever imagined. Groucho is sending you purrs, headbumpies and kitty kisses to help celebrate your special day :love:

mrspunkysmom
01-25-2012, 09:13 AM
Happy Purrthday moff. May it be wonderful, fun-filled, and full of kitty kisses, head-bumpies, and luvies.

pomtzu
01-25-2012, 09:20 AM
Happy Birthday

Enjoy your day!

cassiesmom
01-25-2012, 09:30 AM
Happy birthday, MoFF! I hope you are having a wonderful day! Cassie sends you ankle hugs, purrs and lovies!

lizbud
01-25-2012, 10:31 AM
Happy Birthday Moff :) Many more happy ones for the sweetest lady there is.:)

david p
01-25-2012, 11:06 AM
Happy birthday, MOFF! I hope you're having a Great birthday and having good weather for it. You share my brother Ken's birthday, too.

momoffuzzyfaces
01-25-2012, 01:59 PM
OK, so I'm starting this thread early but I want everyone around the world to know that Jan 25th is a very special day. It's MOFF'S special day and a wonderful purrffday it will be.

MOFF, you are one special lady and someone I hold near and dear. I'm so embarrassed that I didn't get a card mailed but I hope this message will suffice for now.

May this purrffday be the bestest ever. Chip says he will be especially good on your day and not get into trouble. ;)

We love you MOFF :love:
Slick and Merlin

Slick, this thread is as good as a birthday card!!! :love:

As for Chip's promise. I think he really tries and intends to be good but it is just so hard. He is currently in jail aka lock down for pulling a big chunk of his bro Chucks hair out. Poor Chuck is such a sweetie. He gets a look on his face like he can't belive Chip does things like that too him. :love:

Thank you everyone, for all the well wishes. I love you all. :love:

Scooter's Mom
01-25-2012, 10:15 PM
Happy Birthday!!

chocolatepuppy
01-26-2012, 05:20 AM
Happy Birthday!!!:D