PDA

View Full Version : Welcome home, Buddy

lolli94
01-24-2012, 07:25 AM
Buddy came home on Friday night. He is a male 9 month old English Springer Spaniel. He is liver/white. Lolli is totally in love, Copper is taking it the way he does almost anything..... pretty much ignoring him. The cats.... uh, let's just say they would be better off where Buddy can't reach them. He doesn't hurt them, just pushes them around. The older,wiser ones just ignore him. The younger ones hiss and get him excited. I will nominate him as Dog of the Day in a few weeks if I can. P.S. I have pics of him in my photo album

cassiesmom
01-24-2012, 08:44 AM
Welcome, Buddy! :-D

Edited to add-- I looked at your pictures in the photo album! You are such a cutie!

happylabs
01-24-2012, 09:06 AM
Congrats and welcome! The hissing will dissipate once he gets the right smell to him. :)

lolli94
01-24-2012, 11:30 AM
I'm at work today, but I just talked to my mom and she said Buddy is curled up in his bed in the kitchen, sleeping. That's good considering how scared he was of the house when I brought him home. I am SO happy with him. This morning I had the indescribable joy of sitting on the laundry floor and having two springers come running to lick my face.

happylabs
01-24-2012, 11:39 AM
I'm at work today, but I just talked to my mom and she said Buddy is curled up in his bed in the kitchen, sleeping. That's good considering how scared he was of the house when I brought him home. I am SO happy with him. This morning I had the indescribable joy of sitting on the laundry floor and having two springers come running to lick my face.

That would be a perfect start of the day in my book! :)

Sowa
01-24-2012, 03:23 PM
Welcome :) Cute pictures in your album, be sure to post more soon!

lolli94
01-24-2012, 04:10 PM
Will try to get more pics soon. And yes, it was the perfect start to a long day at work:p. Sigh!can't wait to get home to my dogs.

chocolatepuppy
01-24-2012, 05:20 PM
Welcome home Buddy! He's adorable!