PDA

View Full Version : a little tribute to my precious Ellie-Mae..

carole
01-22-2012, 09:09 PM
http://www.in-memory-of-pets.com/personaltribute.php?ID=86901

Shady
01-22-2012, 09:20 PM
A very beautiful tribute Carole, to a very beautiful little spirit..I love the cloud background..your love is endless..

phesina
01-22-2012, 09:37 PM
That is just beautiful, Carole... so sweet, and so much love there, for beautiful Ellie-mae.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:,
Pat (with LES) and kitties,

slick
01-22-2012, 09:59 PM
:(:( So beautiful and very heart warming. Makes my eyes leaky.

krazyaboutkatz
01-22-2012, 11:32 PM
What a nice tribute to her. I'm sure she knows how much you loved her.:)

Karen
01-23-2012, 12:08 AM
Ret in peace, sweet Ellie-Mae, you were greatly loved by many, and always will have a place in our hearts. :love:

ChrisH
01-23-2012, 04:22 AM
Carole, that is such a lovely to your little girl.

Rest in peace beautiful Ellie-Mae, you were so loved and will ever be missed.

Freedom
01-23-2012, 09:36 AM
That is just beautiful, well said. Now I am all teary. Ellie Mae is having a grand time announcing her arrival at RB! (It's the calico in her, lol)

smokey the elder
01-23-2012, 09:59 AM
That's a wonderful tribute to your precious baby.

pomtzu
01-23-2012, 10:45 AM
Lovely. :love: The beautiful fluffy clouds make it seem so peaceful.

Taz_Zoee
01-23-2012, 11:55 AM
I am just seeing this. I am so sorry.

RIP Beautiful Ellie-Mae.

carole
01-23-2012, 02:41 PM
Oh yes look out all kitties at RB, Ellie has arrived, she will no doubt be trying for TOP CAT up there.:love::love:

Still missing you each and every day, keep going to go out to the cat shelter, to make sure she is warm enough, always did that, then i remember she is no longer here, old habits die hard i guess.

Felicia's Mom
01-24-2012, 06:23 AM
That is a very lovely tribute to Ellie Mae.

carole
01-24-2012, 12:58 PM
Thank you, i have a little plaque being made up, it hopefully will arrive today, i will post a pic later, i had one done for ash , and they look really good.

You know it is day 5 today, still the day's are hard going, but i am more lucky than most , i have a bit of Ellie with me every day, as i have her daughter Nikki, they don't look anything alike and behave very differently, but it is so comforting knowing she is part of my ellie girl.

Nikki seems a bit better too, maybe because i am a bit better , she senses that, she looked very depressed for the last few days,and it made me even sadder than i already am.

phesina
01-24-2012, 04:31 PM
Aww, dear Carole and Nikki, big hugs and purrs to you both.

{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}} and ~~~~~~~PURRS~~~~~~~ and :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

carole
01-24-2012, 04:50 PM
Thanks pat, yes we cannot forget little Nikki , at least i know what has happened to her mama, she does not, only knows she is gone, so sad really, but she seems a bit brighter now and playing again, i also thought she was a bit off colour from her vaccination too, so not sure if it was both upsetting her the vaccine and the loss of her mother.

Ellie's memorial plaque arrived today, here it is.

I have also added a little heart in stones around her resting place, i am thinking of adding a carpet rose which is called perfect pet, for memorials, in time we may do that, but for now this is her little grave site.

phesina
01-24-2012, 06:45 PM
How beautiful. So much love here. God bless.

DriftyAlison0
01-25-2012, 09:50 AM
The memorial page is so sweet. I bet Ellie mae is proud of it to (she gets to see it at the Rainbow Bridge where she is cancer free and back to her old self.)

Shady
01-25-2012, 02:59 PM
Thanks pat, yes we cannot forget little Nikki , at least i know what has happened to her mama, she does not, only knows she is gone, so sad really, but she seems a bit brighter now and playing again, i also thought she was a bit off colour from her vaccination too, so not sure if it was both upsetting her the vaccine and the loss of her mother.

Ellie's memorial plaque arrived today, here it is.

I have also added a little heart in stones around her resting place, i am thinking of adding a carpet rose which is called perfect pet, for memorials, in time we may do that, but for now this is her little grave site.

Ellie-Mae's resting place is absolutely beautiful, and so full of love, and affection. She is one lucky little lady that her human mommy is devoted to her forever, and nothing can ever change that.

moosmom
01-25-2012, 06:10 PM
What a beautiful tribute to a sweet little girl!!! She looks SO much like my Shortiegirl, Carole.

I know your heart is heavy. I wish I could help you get through it.:(

:love::love::love::love: and (((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))

Donna

carole
01-25-2012, 09:08 PM
Got a lovely card today from the vets,shame on my postie, he really makes me mad , he folds all my lovely cards to stuff them in the box, time i rang up and complained again, spoils them all.

However here is what they sent me, lovely of them, made me feel bit sad though,signed by all the staff, gabe is my vet, and dianne is the lovely nurse who helped Ellie to the Bridge,getting through the days as best as one can, but she is never far from my thoughts.

Thank you all for dropping by and reading and responding to my posts, means such a lot to me.

For some reason they always thought her name was Ellie-mai, must have been how i pronounced it, never mind, did not matter to me.

Randi
01-26-2012, 03:35 PM
Carole, your tribute to Ellie-Mae is lovely, and her resting place so beautiful. I choose to believe she can still feel your love. :love:

The card from the vets was very thoughtful, even though they spelled her name wrong.

Take care, Carole - ((((hugs)))) :love:

carole
01-26-2012, 03:57 PM
Thank you Randi, yes i choose to believe that too, you know it is a week today i lost my gorgeous girl, still is tough going, yesterday the card arriving just made me bawl my eyes out, but i really appreciated it, and i was touched my vet added thinking of you, he is awesome and he really was sad to let her go to, did so much for her and i believe he and Ellie had a bond for sure.

Yes little girl you are still missed so much, you have left a big hole in my heart which is going to take a long time to mend, if ever,you my baby mean't so much to me, now you are gone i realise just how much.

lOVE YOU, MISS YOU so much precious girl.:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::lo ve::love::love:

catmandu
01-27-2012, 09:25 AM
What a wonderful tribute to a Dear Little Cat Companion.
We have printed Ellie Maes photo from the computer and she is now in the Pet Talkers book of Angels.:love:
Now Ellie Mae will have Angels as company, and they will all greet you in Paradise.
One Fine Day:cool:

Kirsten
01-27-2012, 12:19 PM
This is beautiful - and sad, too. She was such a beautiful, sweet kitty, and I'm so sorry she lost her battle. :(

I remember when my Katz went to the Bridge, I made a similar tribute for her; helped a little... :love:

carole
01-27-2012, 09:03 PM
Thank you Gary, that is so sweet of you, and yes Kirsten it all helps the grieving process.,but gosh i sooo.. miss my lil girl so much.

Medusa
01-28-2012, 02:36 PM
I'm so sorry that Ellie-Mae has gone to the Bridge, Carole. We all know how much you love/d her and she knows it, too. RIP, sweet girl and peace to you, Carole. :love:

kaycountrygal
01-28-2012, 05:35 PM
It's a lovely tribute to your Ellie-Mae. Sorry again for your loss.

carole
02-06-2012, 04:12 AM
I bought a lovely solar light for Ellie's grave today, it is a star and it changes colour from red to blue and green, i also got one for ash as well, his is a sun,they look so pretty at night.

The days are still hard for me and i miss her so much, it hurts so much and it feels too much to bear some days,but i try and think of the good times we shared and that helps a little.

I have not been very well since she left, and i always remembered how sensitive she was ,she always knew when i was ill and came to comfort me, i so miss that about my special wee girl.

I went to a cat shelter today, it is a one i did not know existed until i saw it on facebook, and donated the food i had left over for Ellie, i had a lovely time patting all the kitties, and yes one did capture my heart, Tinka, she is similar in looks to Ellie, a calico girl, yes would love to take her, but just cannot,financially it is just too hard for us,and emotionally too, but i am hoping she finds a nice home soon.

Isn't she gorgeous.