PDA

View Full Version : Gypsy!

opschick
01-19-2012, 05:34 AM
Hi Gypsy! What a beatiful girl you are both inside and out! Happy dotd to you sweetie!

MoonandBean
01-19-2012, 08:36 AM
Oh Gypsy...you are so cute and I can tell how much you are loved! I can picture you wiggling around with something in your mouth when you greet your fans. Tell your family to check out the new country song "like my dog". I bet they will relate to it :love: Congrats on being our Dog Of The Day and keep having a great life. MWAH!

sirhansen
01-19-2012, 11:16 AM
Gypsy... i love you! Your coat is so beautiful. I can picture you wiggling your butt when you get excited.. as most pit bulls do! Congrats for Dog of the Day!!!

tatsxxx11
01-19-2012, 12:56 PM
Hi there Gypsy! Happy Dog of the Day to you! What a gorgeous Pittie Princess you are, Gypsy, in body and heart! I smiled from ear to ear, picturing you wiggling with delight, your beloved Kitty in tow, each time the doorbell rings!:) And your photo-spread has my heart melted into a puddle of mush! Your shiny, mahogany colored coart is stunning, your sparkling green eyes mesmerizing, but oh, that ear action is simply irresistible!:D How lucky you are to have found your way to such a happy and loving forever home, sweetheart! And your family is equally blessed, having a joyful and loving best furkid and friend for life, in you! What a wonderful life awaits you, and I hope for you and your family, countless years of shared love and companionship!
Hugs and kisses to you on your much deserved day of honor, beautiful Gypsy! Hope you're enjoying a very special Dog of the Day bash, being spoiled royally!:love::love::love:

lizbud
01-19-2012, 03:07 PM
Hello pretty girl,:love:

It's a pleasure to meet you sweetie. Your shiny coat & bright eyes have brightened
up my gloomy day. :) Congratulations on being our special DOG OF THE DAY. I hope
you have a wonderful celebration today in your honor.:) Sending out lots of hugs and
kisses just for you sweetheart.:love:

Momo
01-19-2012, 05:20 PM
What a cute happy girl you are! :)
May everyday be DOTD for you, cutie! :love:

chocolatepuppy
01-19-2012, 06:02 PM
You're a gorgeous girl Gypsy!!!:love: Congrats on being DOTD!:D