PDA

View Full Version : Well that was a pleasant surprise!

snakemama
01-17-2012, 10:38 PM
I got called in to work on an odd day and my kitties were home alone for twelve hours!! :eek: So on my way home I picked up a package of cat toys that basically look like tiny plastic springs. 10 for $2.00.

HOLY COW! BEST $2 EVER! Even miss anitsocial Charlie is playing! All three of them are going BONKERS here. I have _Never_ seen Charlie and Kyubey play together. She still is growling of he gets too close, but they've batted a spring back and forth a bit.

If you see these silly plastic springs, GET THEM! LoL. I'm so delighted with the fun everyone is having! Watching them is so much better than TV.

Barbara
01-18-2012, 02:25 AM
This sounds wonderful- I am sure Orion would have a blast. A pity I never saw them here.
BTW- we miss Kyubey pics ;)

catmandu
01-18-2012, 09:18 AM
I have some Cat Toys that were sitting unused but My Josephine of Many Nmaes started playing with them, and now All The New and Older Found Cats are having a ball!!!:love:
And the spring toys are flying through the air!!!:D

sallyandsnowx
01-18-2012, 02:06 PM
Boy, do these sound fun! Maybe I should buy a pack since my little Snow doesn't like playing. ;)

DriftyAlison0
01-18-2012, 03:04 PM
My cats tend to play with both toys and non toys. But mainly with stuff that they really shouldn't be playing with so I try to prevent them from doing it.