PDA

View Full Version : Please pray that there is no bus Strike

catmandu
01-17-2012, 09:54 AM
In Hamilton.
Our Dad will not be able to get to his Vet, and it will be harder to get Our Food in.
Our Dad needs all the prayers he can get,please pray for Our Dear Old Cat Dad.:love:

momoffuzzyfaces
01-17-2012, 11:09 AM
Prayers on the way from me for sure. I totally understand because I rely on our bus soley too! Ours only runs 3 days a week as it is. When there are holidays it sometimes only runs 2. That makes it so hard on us who need it to get food and dr visits and stuff. :love:

katladyd
01-17-2012, 01:08 PM
I will keep your situation in my prayers Gary.

phesina
01-17-2012, 02:00 PM
Prayers that the buses in Hamilton will keep running. That is such a hardship on so many people when public transport is not in service. In the past I've been in the same boat of relying solely on buses and subways too.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Felicia's Mom
01-17-2012, 03:33 PM
I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Karen
01-17-2012, 06:01 PM
We will keep you and all of Hamilton in our prayers, that some solution can be reached and a strike averted.

catmandu
01-18-2012, 09:16 AM
I think the fact is that it is basically the poor folk in Hamilton who use the bus, and a lot of poor folk do not vote sadly.
The more affluent Hamitonians dont like the bus as they drive , and the buses get in the way.
At laest we have a store close by, and they match all the prices. We have stocked up big time of Fancy Feast , we have 360 Cans at 4.88 a case!!!
My Nine Cats are so happy and so are Our Angel Vistors and Terrance the Battled Scarred Old Porch Cat:love:

catmandu
01-23-2012, 09:46 AM
Well the region is due to send a new offer to the transit union,
The big problem is regional government where a lot of the tax payers have no bus service and do not care to subsidize the city of Hamiltons.
I will really miss Cat Of The Day, as I have bad feet and cannot get to the Library.:(