PDA

View Full Version : T-shirt info...

luckies4me
11-13-2002, 03:23 PM
Ok everyone, here is some much awaited info for you all.

First I will list the sizes we have available in both kids and adult sizes as well as their measurements:

KIDS

Small~ 6-8
Medium~10-12
Large~ 14-16
X Large~ 18-20

ADULT

Small~34-36
Medium~ 38-40
Large~ 42-44
X Large~ 46-48
2X~ 50-52
3X~ 54-55
4X~ 57-58

luckies4me
11-13-2002, 03:30 PM
I have made a deal with our company so that we do not have to order a certain amount of each size shirt. We usually order each size in 12's (12 shirts each) but we hooked up with a company who does not mind how many of each shirt we need, which is great! This will save us a lot more money.

All shirts are 100% pre- shrunk cotton. We have two choices for type. Either long sleeve or short sleeve. So we need to decide.

We also need to decide how many colors we are going to use. The more colors the more it costs. Each color needs it's own screen and each screen cost 25$ each. This is a one time set-up fee. So if we ever want to print more shirts we can always reorder because they keep the screens. So before we print the shirts we need to have all the money to pay for the screens. So that means I need the money from everyone first before the shirts can be printed, which hopefully makes sense to everyone. That is why I was thinking around 15 to 20 dollars each would cover the cost of setup and the ink. This Does not include shipping.

Ink charges depend on what type of ink we use also. Do you guys want flat ink or puffy ink? The puffy ink is a lot better looking and easier to read, however it costs more and I know a few of use are on a budget.

luckies4me
11-13-2002, 03:36 PM
As soon as we have the design drawn up and choose what type of ink we want and how many colors we will need I can get the cost amount and report here so everyone will have an idea of how much money we need to get the shirts done and how much money it will cost per shirt. The less colors we use the less the cost of the shirts also.

I would like to have the money collected all in the same week if it is possible or have a deadline because I need the money first in order to print.

It would be a big hassle for the company to ship shirts to several different people so I guess I will be the one driving to the post office to send them so it would be nice to have everyones address so I can send allthe shirts out at once. This will save me a lot of gas!;)

And we also need to decide if we are going to print on both sides of the shirt or on only one side? Please post any comments about this in the other thread though as I want to use this one mainly for posting the number of tees everyone wants and also the specific size. I was told that even though the shirts ar preshrunk they do shrink a tiny bit, so if you have any doubts order a size larger. ;)

luckies4me
11-13-2002, 03:41 PM
So please if everyone can post here exactly what size they need and how many shirts I would appreciate it. Make sure that if you are ordering more than one you specify what size each shirt needs to be. And whoever wants a shirt I will need your adress so I can ship it to you. ;) You can send that in a private message.

Youngsters... I will need to have your parents permission before I can count your order.

If we use 8 colors the setup fee will be $195 dollars. This is just for screens. Each screen again costs $25 bucks. Each color has it's own screen so this is really important that we decide how many colors we will need to use.

If we use Red and Yellow it's obvious we can make orange etc.

luckies4me
11-13-2002, 03:46 PM
Also for out of the US shipping I will need to know how you would prefer to have your shirts shipped. It would be easier if all the people outside the US can all decide together on one shipping method so I do not have to drive all over town. I will find out exactly how much shipping is going to cost tonight. This will only be an estimate though as shipping is based upon how much the shirt weighs. And also if people want the package insured etc.

shais_mom
11-17-2002, 08:42 PM
I would need an Xlarge. whatever shipping is fine with me.

do you accept money orders?

Puppypower64
11-19-2002, 06:57 PM
I think it would be great to have a new tee! I'll need an adult medium. Whatever shipping is fine. You might want to find a place like KINKOS that will make theese shirts first!;);)

ramanth
11-21-2002, 12:50 PM
I'd be interested in 1 Adult Large.... but I'm curious as to what the logo looks like and what color the logo will be and what color shirts will be available...

I'm more of a silk screen person than a "puffy ink" person. :)

luckies4me
11-21-2002, 04:15 PM
All we do is silk screening but the different types of ink makes the shirts looks different.

No one has come up with a logo yet and I don't even know if they are talking about it?.......

I would like to know soon because I really want to make this happen. If Amy doesn't want to draw up a design I will. I draw great!

The shirts would be in white, it's the cheapest for all of us. We can't get carried away. But if we could come up withsomething soon I would appreciate it. :)

luckies4me
11-21-2002, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by shais_mom
I would need an Xlarge. whatever shipping is fine with me.

do you accept money orders?

I would prefer money orders actually. Sending cash in the mail is dangerous and personal check......I don't even want to go there.

Vermontcat
11-21-2002, 08:24 PM
Luckie, Have you had trouble picking up your PM's? I had some questions for you about the T-shirts and sent you a PM before.
Right now we are waiting to see when Karen will have the new logo ready, I will PM her to ask again.
I was hoping we could have one basic design choice of just the new logo, and another from Wolf Q(I PM'd her) and if you have one too and anyone else?

I am glad you posted the sizes, now that I see how they run I would like one adult Medium.

Karen
11-21-2002, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by luckies4me
All we do is silk screening but the different types of ink makes the shirts looks different.

No one has come up with a logo yet and I don't even know if they are talking about it?

I'm trying to finalize the new site logos by the end of this weekend ... busy week, but I'm working on it ...

AdoreMyDogs
11-22-2002, 06:14 AM
I am interested in an adult XL tee. Although it's a bit more expensive, I vote for the long sleeve tee. I like the long sleeve ones lots better.

DoggiesAreTheBest
11-26-2002, 11:42 AM
I would like 1 in a SMALL. The shipping doesn't really bother me.

I do have a few other questions.
What color is the T-shirt going to be? Also, I know you explained that the more colors we have, the more expensive it will be. How about the pictures be in Black and White and only the Logo in color? I don't know, just a though :)

Aspen and Misty
11-29-2002, 04:22 PM
I'm asked am I am aloud to get one. An Adult Medium please :D

Ash

Cookiebaker
11-29-2002, 04:55 PM
I would like 1 large, please.

moosmom
11-29-2002, 05:48 PM
I'd like a long sleeved XL adult. No problem with S&H. Just let me know. I can send you a money order. I'll PM you with my address. This is so cool!!

NoahsMommy
12-03-2002, 11:29 PM
I would like one too....an adult small in short sleeve.

This is a really great idea! :)

Just let me know what I need to do.

wolf_Q
12-04-2002, 01:18 AM
I haven't worked on a logo because I thought I was supposed to wait for Karen to finish....

12-04-2002, 01:27 AM
I'd like ADULT large please , short sleeves . Shipping ? the easiest one for you !! As about paying , I don't know how to send money-orders from here .. is unusual here ! I can always ask my bank !
Maybe it is possible to ask my bank to^put the money directly on your account ? Of course , i'd need your nr. then ..
Let me know !!

Vermontcat
12-04-2002, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by wolf_Q
I haven't worked on a logo because I thought I was supposed to wait for Karen to finish....

Amy I just tried to send you a PM but your mailbox is full!
I know you and Luckie are ready to go ahead with designs and I haven't heard anything new from Karen since last week.
Maybe you and Luckie should go ahead with the designs and we can add Karen's logo after we vote on a design and before Luckie prints them.

Lillycat
12-05-2002, 06:19 AM
hey..... i want to know more about this!