PDA

View Full Version : CT (Darien): DIABETIC DECLAWED CAT needs a new home!

phesina
01-09-2012, 04:02 PM
I am a very friendly 9 year old female cat. I love other cats, dogs, kids and people. I am very mellow and am spayed and de-clawed. I am a very well regulated diabetic cat. My mom really loves me but she is an international flight attendant and she cannot be home to give me my insulin twice a day. She gets really stressed out when her flight is late and she can't get home to me on time. I need a home where someone is there everyday to give me my shot. My mom and my friends and the Darien Animal Hospital can show you how it really easy! I would make a wonderful addition to your family. My mom rescued me from a shelter and I thought I had my furr-ever home, but now I really need you!

Please call my mom Teedee at 646-294-1200 or Lisa at 203-321-0559 for more information!

slick
01-24-2012, 11:50 PM
OMG, this really pulls at my heart strings. If I could and if Merlin would accept her, I would fly her up here in a heartbeat. Speckles was declawed so I'm familiar with the behavioural issues. Praying that this sweet baby finally finds her furever home.