PDA

View Full Version : Mirasol is missing! :( - Found!

snakemama
01-08-2012, 11:30 AM
Edit: Post 7 - Found her!!

Last night I went to feed Mirasol and found that she had somehow escaped! She lives in a latching plastic tub which I keep inside an aquarium specifically in case she ever squeezed out of her tub. She's lived in there since July, and if I had been asked, I would have said 100% there's no way she can squeeze out of that tub!

She somehow wedged herself out of a tub that's difficult for ME to open, and then climbed out of an aquarium to boot! :eek: I'm crushed. I tore my place apart looking for her, but didn't even come close ot looking in all of the places a 10" pencil size snake could hide. I'm not overly hopfuly about her odds loose in a house with three active kitties.

Please send some good vibes for her safe return!

Karen
01-08-2012, 12:08 PM
Oh, Mirasol, come home, momma's worried! Prayers said for her speedy recovery!

lolli94
01-08-2012, 01:42 PM
Mirasol, please come home safely. Your mommy misses you and is worried about you. Praying you find her...

sallyandsnowx
01-08-2012, 03:46 PM
Oh no! Mirasol, come back soon and safely.

Maybe you could try putting food out for her? I'm not much of a snake expert, but are there treats or food, other then anything living, snakes can eat? Maybe if shes gets hungry, she'll come out.

Hoping for the best. :love:

TamanduaGirl
01-08-2012, 03:55 PM
Our neighbors lost their snake and the door was open and they thought he got out. They found him months later under a cabinet or something. Guess he was living off insects or maybe he brumated. He was a much bigger snake though. Don't give up unless you see evidence a cat got him because they will leave some.

krazyaboutkatz
01-08-2012, 04:39 PM
I'm so sorry to hear his.:( Please don't give up yet. Lots of prayers and positive thoughts are being sent your way for her safe return.

snakemama
01-08-2012, 07:49 PM
I'm happy to say that when I got home today Mira was perched happily on top of her tank. I'm holding her right now, but I'll be moving her to a more secure tub once I'm ready to put her down.

Pinot's Mom
01-08-2012, 07:55 PM
Happy dance!:D

sallyandsnowx
01-08-2012, 10:31 PM
Thank goodness!! :D

Karen
01-08-2012, 10:32 PM
Whew! Thank goodness! :) Thanks for letting us know. Good girl, Mirasol!

krazyaboutkatz
01-08-2012, 10:43 PM
I'm happy to say that when I got home today Mira was perched happily on top of her tank. I'm holding her right now, but I'll be moving her to a more secure tub once I'm ready to put her down.

This is wonderful news.:)

TamanduaGirl
01-08-2012, 10:49 PM
Good she knew where to go once she'd had her fun.