PDA

View Full Version : OK, so when is the first/next PA dog meet?

Adge Gibbs
11-13-2002, 09:57 AM
Has anyone here had the opportunity to meet other posters and their dogs? As a fairly new member of the community, I'm not sure if anything like this has happened. I know that we do this every so often at my tech site but I didn't know if Pet Talk does it.

Maybe a dog meet at the Valley Forge Park since the trails are dog friendly there.

anna_66
11-13-2002, 03:05 PM
Yep, quite a few people from here have met each other. We're actually getting together again this sunday and going to a dog park in Findley Ohio. I don't know how far you live away, but your welcome to come!

ramanth
11-13-2002, 03:22 PM
I've met Mugsy, AdoreMyDogs, and moosmom, and soon I'll meet some other members. :)

Anna, her info says she's in the Philly subburbs, which means she's on the east side of the State. That would be quite a drive. ;) :D

But still awesome if she could join us. :)

Tina
11-13-2002, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by anna_66
Yep, quite a few people from here have met each other. We're actually getting together again this sunday and going to a dog park in Findley Ohio. I don't know how far you live away, but your welcome to come!

Oh,I wish I could go!! But I know I can't I'd be too afraid to drive to Ohio by myself. Oh,well maybe next time. Well actually I wouldn't be afraid that afraid to drive. I would just have to find a babysitter for my daughter.

Adge Gibbs
11-14-2002, 12:03 PM
Ohio is a couple of hours away. Kinda far for a meet for me.

ah well. :(

Grandy
11-14-2002, 04:19 PM
Hey Adge Gibbs -

I'm just curious...where about are you in Philly suburbs? I live in Denver now, but was born & raised in Rosemont (went to Radnor High School) and spent many an afternoon in Valley Forge Park!!! I moved to Malvern for a few years, and then to Denver in 1992. Small world! I miss going down the shore....We get back a few times a year.

(This has nothing to do with the "dog meet", but just thought I'd add my 2 cents! :D

Take care,
Amy

Adge Gibbs
11-14-2002, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by Grandy
Hey Adge Gibbs -

I'm just curious...where about are you in Philly suburbs? I live in Denver now, but was born & raised in Rosemont (went to Radnor High School) and spent many an afternoon in Valley Forge Park!!! I moved to Malvern for a few years, and then to Denver in 1992. Small world! I miss going down the shore....We get back a few times a year.

(This has nothing to do with the "dog meet", but just thought I'd add my 2 cents! :D

Take care,
Amy

West Chester, actually. I work in Radnor so I'm pretty familar with the HS. IIRC, it's right across the street from my job.