PDA

View Full Version : For Catmandu Uncle to Baby Annie(RIP)

kb2yjx
01-05-2012, 06:10 PM
This is Baby Kitten Annie, an Eternal Kitten. Annie lived with us for 4 days. She had lice, feline leukemia, and failure to thrive. I had great hope for her to follow in Spunky's paws to become a therapy cat. She was just the sweetest little cat we ever had. And still is greatly missed....Sleep softly baby Annie.....Love, Mom

Laura's Babies
01-05-2012, 07:45 PM
Awww! Make me want to cry, she was such a cutie and she didn't stand a chance. At least she knew what love was and how it felt to be loved.. RIP little one, look for Grandma Boo, she will show you around and look after you.

phesina
01-05-2012, 07:52 PM
Oh, how sweet and lovely she is. I am so very sorry.

Rest in peace, Baby Annie, so beloved and touching so many hearts in so short of time. Be happy and healthy at the Bridge as you await the grand reunion with all who love you so dearly.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:,
Pat and cats

cassiesmom
01-05-2012, 07:55 PM
Awww! Make me want to cry, she was such a cutie and she didn't stand a chance. At least she knew what love was and how it felt to be loved.. RIP little one, look for Grandma Boo, she will show you around and look after you.

Look for Uncle Churchill, too -- he is a tabby guy like you. What a darling one who knew love in her short life.

catmandu
01-06-2012, 09:23 AM
Annie Angel is part of Our Baby Eternal Angels Army who set up thier Fly In Movies Parties Saturday Night , and thier Awesome Baby Eternal Angels Picnic Sunday Morning.
I bet that would be quite a sight seeing alkl those Baby Angels working together.
And Annie Angel will be there to see us all in love.
One Fine Day:love:

GrandChester
01-06-2012, 11:19 AM
Sorry bout little Annie. She was certainly dealt bad hand. Now she can be a healthy happy kitten. RIP you are loved little one.

smokey the elder
01-09-2012, 12:30 PM
I'm so sorry about Baby Annie.:love:

moosmom
01-09-2012, 02:32 PM
I'm so sorry about Baby Annie. :( I've had so much bad "cat" news in the past week I just lost it.

Play hard sweet Annie. Unka MooShoo will be waiting for you. He will be one of your MANY guardian angels at the Bridge.