PDA

View Full Version : Should have brought two??

pomtzu
01-05-2012, 06:37 AM
Santa brought my good little Fuzzbuttz a new super soft and plush pillow bed for Christmas, but now I'm thinking that just one wasn't enough. Mr Sparky Pillow Pup immediately staked his claim to HIS new pillow, and has been blissfully using it in every sleeping position he can come up with. Poor Myndi - it's for her too........

More in next post

pomtzu
01-05-2012, 06:44 AM
Okay - Myndi will persevere and be patient. But Sparky is not happy with the turn of events. I'm getting THE look - "Mom - make her get out of MY bed". You notice how the old paw print bed now remains empty. :rolleyes:

One more post to follow...

pomtzu
01-05-2012, 06:47 AM
One last pic in this series. An unprecedented event took place yesterday. Thankfully I was able to capture it for posterity.

Hope you enjoyed a little bit of my life with the Fuzzbuttz. :)

happylabs
01-05-2012, 07:59 AM
Great pics! I love the one of Sparky sleeping with his belly up.

As I was looking at the first set and then the second I was wondering if they ever slept on the same bed and you caught it on the camera.

It does look like a comfy bed. :)

Freedom
01-05-2012, 09:26 AM
Oh my goodness, I am laughing so much right now! What a hoot! Our pets provide endless entertainment, and you have captured it in all its wonder and delight, Ellie.

I know the issue with the "old" bed -- they can't gaze at the photos of themselves when on it! :p

You -- and Santa -- would think, that new bed is large enough for 2 Fuzzbuttz, wouldn't you? And obviously that is NOT the case! :D

Thanks, Ellie, I needed a laugh, and got a good belly laugh out of this!

Taz_Zoee
01-05-2012, 09:33 AM
LOL, adorable!! I was thinking that it is big enough for both of them. Plus they would be even more warm and cozy if they snuggled up together. :D

cassiesmom
01-05-2012, 10:05 AM
Hi, Sparky and Myndi! What a nice new pillow you have! I think the best part of the new pillow is that I get to see lots of photos of the precious Fuzzbuttz! :love: (((HUGS))))

Karen
01-05-2012, 11:33 AM
How funny! You or I might consider that bed big enough for three fuzzbutts ... silly humans! Try taking away the paw print bed for a few days, and I bet they'll like that better when it's "new" again!

krazyaboutkatz
01-05-2012, 11:48 AM
LOL, adorable!! I was thinking that it is big enough for both of them. Plus they would be even more warm and cozy if they snuggled up together. :D
Me too.:) Maybe in time they will learn to share and you'll catch them cuddling on the new bed together.;)

Pinot's Mom
01-05-2012, 11:53 AM
MOM, that OLD bed is so, like YESTERDAY! What would the PT kitties & doggies say if they saw us on the OLD bed? Sheeesh! :rolleyes:

kaycountrygal
01-05-2012, 05:48 PM
LOL Little Piggy! Gotta get in the middle and not share. I laughed also when I saw 2d doggy on the bed with legs sticking out, sort of trying to get all the way on the bed but not quite. They're both cute and there really is enough room for two little dogs IF one dog would move over LOL.

chocolatepuppy
01-05-2012, 06:16 PM
That's just too cute! Hopefully in time they'll be snuggling together!:D

Asiel
01-05-2012, 06:43 PM
Just caught a glimpse of the pictures....those fuzzbutts are a barrel of laughs aren't they..:D
Now you know you need two of those beds, if only it was bigger:D:D:D

Don't lose the picture of them sharing, it just might be the only time you see that - honestly I think they might come to like the warmth of snuggling together, at least for the winter.

Varga
01-05-2012, 06:53 PM
Hehe, I think Sparky is making it very obvious that he considered it his bed. Santa won't be very happy if you don't learn how to share though! :eek: So keep that in mind Sparky.

I love the second photo of him sleeping with his tongue out :D Now that's a pup who knows how to take it easy!
I also gotta say; he looks very handsome in his sweater :)

pomtzu
01-06-2012, 07:30 AM
Thanks for taking a peek at my silly kids.

Those 2 cuddle together??? - never happen. They love each other, but they also like their own space. The closest they get to laying together is when they both lay under my desk at my feet, or in my bed at night.

And the old pawprint bed is most definitely obsolete now. There's hardly any padding in it, and laying on that one as compared to the new plushy one, might be like laying on a bare cement floor vs a soft pillow top mattress. :eek: They ain't no dummies..........

I - um, I mean Santa - thought about getting the bigger pillow, or 2 of this size (even tho this is plenty big enough for those 2 little ones), but decided against it. Myndi will lay in a dog bed for a while, but she NEVER sleeps in one. Sparky on the other hand - well you saw for yourself what he's like!! :D Any and all pillows in the house are HIS - or so he thinks. If you ever read my profile, you'll see that he is also called Pillow Pup. It's really comical to watch Myndi on the new bed too. With those old wobbly legs of hers, walking on it is not the easiest task since it is so soft and plush. It's like watching a person trying to walk on a waterbed. I guess she likes laying on it tho, since it feels good on those old bones of hers. If I notice her using it a lot, then I'll just get another one. No sense in upsetting Sparky's applecart. :p:D

CountryWolf07
01-06-2012, 12:14 PM
Oh, great pictures! They gave me a good laugh. Dogs are silly sometimes. You'd think they'd just learn to share! :)

lizbud
01-06-2012, 04:35 PM
Oh wow, I don't think Sparky looks as if he'll ever share the pillow.
I've never seen a pup look more comfortable then in these pictures.:)

Myndi probably would love to just try it out herself. (without Sparky):D

Hang in there Myndi.:)

pomtzu
01-06-2012, 05:30 PM
Maybe I spoke too soon about the old pawprint bed being obsolete. I just caught this shot a few minutes ago. Go figure!

cassiesmom
01-06-2012, 05:41 PM
Awwwww! A spot for each Fuzzbutt and each Fuzzbutt in their spot :love: :love:!

Looking at the picture in #3 --- Sparky left a teeny tiny little bit of the lower left hand corner open! Stay put, Fuzzbuttz, I'd love to nap with you on your new pillow :love:!

robinh
01-06-2012, 07:15 PM
Too cute! Love Sparky's expression.

Until we brought the new guy in the house, none of ours would sleep in dog beds....way too beneath their dignity. Now, since Shamus loves his dog beds the others will steal a bed when he's not looking. He'll walk over and look at them with the same expression.

Asiel
01-06-2012, 08:02 PM
Maybe I spoke too soon about the old pawprint bed being obsolete. I just caught this shot a few minutes ago. Go figure!

Never say never, especially with the two fuzzbuttz :D:D:D Never a dull moment with those two.

IRescue452
01-07-2012, 04:15 PM
Aww cute fuzzies! Autumn doesn't like a plush bed much either, she prefers just a blanket spread on the floor.