PDA

View Full Version : Layla's reading with the animal communicator

chocolatepuppy
01-03-2012, 06:03 PM
Thank you Karen!:D I was impressed at what she said. My dogs are crated so of course she was off base about them greeting me at the door, but same difference, greeting me letting them out of their crates. For years Jake's crate was in my bedroom, Layla's in the livingroom. This past summer I moved Jake into the livingroom. Prior to that I always let Layla out of her crate first. When Jake moved into the livingroom, I had to walk past his crate and started letting him out first.:o So, I feel Candy (I believe that was her name) was onto something.
Jake has a tendency to 'push' Layla aside to get all the attention, even when I have company. Layla just backs off. I try to make sure she gets to see people also.
Candy was right on the money when she said Jake's full of energy, a rocket!:D Very interesting! ;)

Karen
01-03-2012, 06:52 PM
You are welcome. The lady who did the reading is Candi Cane Cooper, neat name, isn't it? You can see her bio on this page. (http://allpawspettalk.com/experts)

chocolatepuppy
01-03-2012, 07:54 PM
The more I think about it, I'm amazed she brought up the 'greeting'. I have never mentioned to anyone, online anyway, about moving his crate and letting him out first instead of second! Her name is pretty neat.;)

chocolatepuppy
01-08-2012, 05:36 PM
A little update. I've been letting Layla out of her crate first, except the few times I forgot.:o The first time Jake seemed a little concerned but now he's ok with it. I swear I can tell Layla is happier about this!:D Candi was right when she said sometimes us fur parents already know the answer to our question.;)

Karen
01-08-2012, 06:08 PM
Oh, so glad it seems to be working! And I'm glad Jake is adjusting to it, too, happier pups all around!