PDA

View Full Version : Stewie

lolli94
01-03-2012, 06:28 AM
Hey buddy! Great to have you as COTD and I can't wait to see you when I go to work today. Keep making us laugh and I love you.

Cat Daddy
01-03-2012, 06:53 AM
What a handsome guy you are Stewie.:) I love your little nose and goatee, you could be a little kitty Charlie Chaplin.:D Would you wear a little hat for us, the peeps would makes lots of fun noises if you would.;) Happy COTD cutie.:love::cool:

catmandu
01-03-2012, 09:24 AM
:love::love::love:
Stewie you look quite a bit like my Newsest Tuxedo Scrapster!!!
You ahve that handsome Scrappy Look, and we know that you are going to be quite the good sized Cat when you get your growth.
:cool::D
That is so good that you found your FurrEver home, and that you will have all these years to shre your love with your New Family.
You are truly One Cool Cat!!
:cool::D
Mr Scrappy , Scrappy Two and Scrapster are sending thier Tuxedo MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWS To Our Newest Buddy ^^ and Our Mewwest Cat Of The Day Sensational Stewie ^^.
:love::love::love:

cassiesmom
01-03-2012, 10:43 AM
Stewie, the world's biggest cutie! What a handsome guy! I would love to give you some petting and hugs today -- maybe your people will give you some from me :love: Happy Cat of the Day, sweety Stewie!

lolli94
01-03-2012, 11:53 AM
Thanks everybody! I will give Stewie a hug 4 ya!

Buddy_Lee
01-03-2012, 12:43 PM
Stewie you are gorgeous. How could you possibly be a nuisance or mess things up.;) Do you accidently turn into a paper shredder or something? How could a kitty with such an innocent face do something naughty.:rolleyes: If you must, do it today while you're COTD and you'll probably get off scott free.:D Happy COTD Stewie!

lolli, can you give Stewie some chin scritchins and head bumpers too? Thanks!

kaycountrygal
01-03-2012, 12:53 PM
Hi Stewie, What a cute boy you are! I am so glad someone found you and that ended up with your getting a great home. I hope you have many years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

momoffuzzyfaces
01-03-2012, 01:05 PM
Stewie what a gorgeous fellow you are!!! :love:

What a treat to see your sweet face today. I bet you could make a rock smile!!! :) I'm so glad you found your purrfect home and loving family. Please ask them to give you a few head kisses from me too, ok? :cool:

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!! :D :love:
Pssst: tell them you should get extra treats for being such a star now too!!! :D

cool4catz2
01-03-2012, 01:21 PM
Smooches to Stewie, Happy New Year & Happy COTD! You have the colors of the cows in pastures here where I live! Go ahead and tear things up its your day! :D
Kudos to Lolli for takin' Stewie in and luvin' him up!

:love:~:love:

happylabs
01-03-2012, 02:33 PM
Ha! Stewie, do you live in an office. I see you laying on top of some file folders. What a handsome boy you are.

I think it is good that you keep everyone on their toes where you live, especially those dawgs!

Enjoy your day oh gorgeous kitty. :):love:

Barbiecat1
01-03-2012, 02:37 PM
So sorry to hear your cat friend is ill; hope he/she comes back to play with you, you Holstein kitty! Happy New Year.

katladyd
01-03-2012, 03:03 PM
How could anyone abandon a little kitty to fend for himself! Sometimes I am ashamed of my fellow hoomans. I hope your kitty friend comes back home to play with you, too. Enjoy being COTD precious Stewie! Hugs and loves.:love:

lizbud
01-03-2012, 03:39 PM
Hello Stewie,

You are a very handsome fellow & it's good to meet you today.:love:
I am so happy to know that you now have people to love & care for you.
Congratulations on being named as our cute CAT OF THE DAY.:) Best
wishes for a long & happy life sweetie.

tatsxxx11
01-03-2012, 03:56 PM
Happy Cat of the Day to you, adorable Stewie!:love:
Gotta love that stylin' 'stache, your Holstein covering and your fun loving personality! Chaplin, moo cows have nothing on you, sweetheart!:p:D
I'm so very happy to know there are still some kind souls out there, unlike the heartless one who "dumped" you!:( Heartfelt thanks to that kind lady who saved you, and to your dear family for welcoming you home, and oh, what a happy home you found your way to Stewie! A kitty couldn't wish for a finer kingdom, more loyal subjects to rule over!:D
Hope you're enjoy a very happy, fun filled Cat of the Day, cutie pie, being treated to all your heart desires and then some!
Love and hugs to you Stewie, the cutest kitty ever!:love::love::love:

SadButGrateful
01-03-2012, 04:11 PM
Stewie, you are so darn cute! You sound like tons of fun! I'm so glad you found a wonderful home to play and romp around in with a wonderful person who loves you and takes great care of you.

lolli94
01-03-2012, 05:34 PM
Hi everybody this is Stewie! I am enjoying all the attention today and thank you all for the cuddling and kisses and head bumps and everything else you sent. I love you all and now it is time to go eat. YEAH!!!! Oh by the way... yes I do live in an office! How smart of you to guess:) Goodbye everybody

Momo
01-03-2012, 05:45 PM
What a cutie you are...I love your coat pattern! :love:
I'm so glad that you are in your loving forever home! :love:
Enjoy your COTD status! :love:

krazyaboutkatz
01-03-2012, 07:39 PM
Stewie, you sure are a handsome boy.:) I'm glad that you have a wonderful home now where people love you even if you do like to pester everyone.;) Congrats on being COTD!!!:)

Kay
01-03-2012, 09:20 PM
What a beautiful kitty! I love his perfect face, especially his cute nose. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

-K.

sallyandsnowx
01-03-2012, 10:23 PM
Stewie, what a beauty you are! Don't worry about pestering everyone, that's what makes you a special kitten. :) I'm glad you found you forever home. Have fun playing with your doggie friends.

Happy COTD, Stewie! :love: